Cell Migration Chip - Luer
This cell migration chip is designed to easily create 3D cell cultures under dynamic controlled flows. The inlets ant outlets with integrated Luer connections ensure leak-free junctions to the tubing.
This chip represents a simple tool for a convenient 3D cell culture. It is an easy-to-use microfluidic device with three interconnected channels to recreate a biological microenvironment for a wide range of applications and assays, such ass cell migration and drug screening.
The upper part of the chip is a basic plastic plate in PC (Polycarbonate) with standard Luer connectors and an elastomeric thin film for conformal contact with the lower part in which microfluidic circuits are patterned.
The lower part of the chip is available in two different materials:
- PDMS (1 mm)
- glass coverslip (0.16 mm)
1x Cell migration chip (bottom plate in PDMS or glass)
|Material of the upper plate||PC (Polycarbonate) - 3 mm thickness|
|Material of the lower plate||PDMS (1 mm) or Glass (0.16 mm)|
|Channel depth||50 µm (PDMS) / 100 µm (glass)|
|Dimensions||55 mm x 25 mm|
|Max. working pressure||500 mbar (PDMS) / 800 mbar (glass)|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!