Chip 3D Serpentine Mixer - mini Luer
A serpentine mixer chip with four identical micromixing units. Each unit has 3 inlets and 1 outlet, with mini Luer ports.
The new design of this mixer allows an efficient mixing thanks to its sequence of dimensional changes in three dimensions.
ChipShop chips are convenient, cost-effective, and reliable for all your experiments:
- Mini Luer connection molded with the chip: leak-free
- Highly-resistant and optically clear material: PC (Polycarbonate) or COP (Zeonor)
- Standard microscope glass slide size
This micromixer is based on a sequence of sudden direction changes of the mixing channel.
- Lid thickness: 175 µm (PC) / 188 µm (COP)
- Channel depth: 200 µm
- Channel width: 500 µm, vertical channels ⌀ 800 µm
- Volume of each design: 13 µL
- Material: PC or COP
- 1 unit
Find more information about this chip in the Fluidic 1079 handling guide.
PC (polycarbonate) is a transparent thermoplastic, less hydrophobic than COC or COP and showing a better filling behaviour. It can be used for higher temperature applications like PCR. The drawback of this material is the relatively high intrinsic fluorescence compared to COC, COP or PMMA.
- Tg: 145°C
- Refractive index: 1.58
PC can be used with:
PC must not be used with:
Zeonor (COP) is a thermoplastic cyclo-olefin polymer, completely nonpolar and amorphous. It has a very low permeability for water vapour and a low capacity for the absorption of water.
- Tg: 136°C
- Refractive index: 1.53
COP can be used with:
COP must not be used with:
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!