PHD ULTRA XF Pump Module
- Product SKU: HA-70-3514
- Category: Harvard Apparatus, Microfluidic Syringe pump, OEM Syringe Pump Modules, Pumps & Flow Controllers
The Harvard Apparatus PHD ULTRA XF pump module is the ultra-high pressure version of the high-end PHD ULTRA. These pumps have superior drive and syringe-holding mechanics to achieve the highest performance of any syringe pump. Covering a flow range from 50.7 nL/min up to 144.08 mL/min with great accuracy, this module is easy to integrate into your microfluidic setup with the HAPC, and holds syringes from 20 mL up to 200 mL.
Harvard Apparatus PHD ULTRA XF Pump Module
This syringe pump module provides the highest pressure in this range of products, with still a relatively small footprint. Smooth flow rates from 50.7 nL/min to 144.08 mL/min are delivered with great accuracy (down to 0.5%). The superior mechanical drive and syringe holding mechanism ensure the highest performance, even at very high pressure.
- Infusion and withdrawal
- Ultra-high linear force (up to 453.6 kg / 1000 lb at 100% force selection)
- Relatively small footprint: 40.64 x 30.48 x 21.6 cm (16 x 12 x 8.5 in)
- Holds plastic, glass, or stainless steel syringe from 20 mL up to 200 mL
- Fully programmable with HAPC or via a computer
- 2-year warranty
Number of channels
20 mL up to 200 mL
50.7 nL/min up to 144.08 mL/min
Max. linear force
453.6 kg (1000 lb) @ 100% Force Selection
It is designed to work with the Harvard Apparatus Pump Controller (HAPC) and can be mixed with other pump modules flawlessly.
1x Harvard Apparatus PHD ULTRA XF Pump Module
1x Power supply
Microprocessor multiple syringes, infusion/withdrawal programmable
|Flow Rate||50.7 nL/min up to 144.08 mL/min|
|Operating temperature and humidity||
4 °C to 40 °C
80% RH, non-condensing, up to 25°C
|Drive Motor||0.9° Stepper Motor|
|Motor Drive Control||
Microprocessor with 1/16 microstepping
|Microsteps/revolution of the lead screw||32'000|
|Step Resolution||0.082 µm/µstep|
|Max Linear Force||453.6 kg (1000 lb) @ 100% Force Selection|
|Input Power||by HAPC, except for ultra-high pressure or PC control|
|Power Supply||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Required at high pressure
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||40.64 x 30.48 x 21.6 cm (16 x 12 x 8.5 in)|
|Weight||20 kg (44 lb)|
|Regulatory Certifications||CE, UL, CSA, CB Scheme, EU RoHS|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!