2/2 or 3/2 Way Rocker Valve Type 0127
A microfluidic rocker valve combines low internal volume with minimal dead volume, for less unused fluid and a reduced chance of contamination. A PEEK body, FFKM seal, and separating diaphragm between the fluid and actuator gives maximum chemical resistance, making this valve a cost-effective industry standard for a wide range of laboratory, medical and analysis applications.
Available in 2-way normally closed and 3-way versions.
The 0127 miniature rocker solenoid valve has set the standard for miniature valves in the laboratory, medical, and analysis technology. With a low internal volume, low dead volume, and a wide range of available options, it can be used for any project requiring precision and reliability.
- Rocker valve with separating diaphragm
- A cost-effective, yet versatile and high-performance solenoid valve
- Available in both 2/2 or 3/2 way configurations, 12 VDC or 24 VDC
- Compact design: 16 mm width and Cv ratings up to 0.058
- PEEK body and FFKM (Kalrez) seal material
- Excellent cleanability, 100% duty cycle
- Fast switching time of 25 ms
- High back pressure tightness
- Two types of connection available: subbase (for connection to a manifold) or 1/4-28 UNF
- Orifice size: 1.2 mm
- Electrical connection: two FEP-leads 0.2 mm², length 500 mm
See all the valve characteristics in the "Specifications" and "Documentation" tabs.
|Reference||Circuit function||Orifice (mm)||Port connection||Voltage||Kv value water (m3/h)||Cv value water (gpm)||Pressure range (bar)|
|276703||2/2 way (normally closed)||1.2 mm||Subbase||24V DC||0.03||0.035||0 up to 5|
2/2 way (normally closed)
|1.2 mm||1/4-28 UNF||12V DC||0.025||0.029||0 up to 5|
|280858||2/2 way (normally closed)||1.2 mm||1/4-28 UNF||24V DC||0.025||0.029||0 up to 5|
|276753||3/2 way||1.2 mm||Subbase||24V DC||0.03||0.035||0 up to 5|
|244696||3/2 way||1.2 mm||1/4-28 UNF||12V DC||0.025||0.029||0 up to 5|
|277845||3/2 way||1.2 mm||1/4-28 UNF||24V DC||0.025||0.029||0 up to 5|
In the world of microfluidics, precision and reproducibility are must-haves. Bürkert microvalves have been able to meet these demands through innovative solutions and precise manufacturing standards to provide devices that are both high-performance and long-lasting. With a switching speed of 25 ms, this valve provides fast and reliable operation.
Cross-contamination can be a serious issue in microfluidics, particularly when working with biological media. Thanks to their low dead volume designs, optimised flow paths and precision molding, Bürkert has ensured that their microvalves are easily cleanable. Utilizing a diaphragm to separate the media from the actuation mechanism, this valve maintains this commitment to cleanability.
Low internal volume
When material costs are high, they should be used more efficiently. By minimizing the internal volume of their valves, Burkert not only improves their cleanability, but also facilitates the most efficient use of precious fluid resources. This microvalve has a total internal volume of <70 µL, for applications in which liquid efficiency is key.
Outstanding chemical resistance
Whether you're working with strong acids, concentrated solvents, or cell suspensions, Burkert microvalves are manufactured in close concert with their chemical laboratories to ensure their materials are being used to ensure chemical resistance in the most critical of applications. With a PEEK body and FFKM seal, this valve is second to none in terms of chemical compatibility.
Low heat transfer to the medium
By keeping the actuating solenoid and the fluid chamber separate in their microvalves, Bürkert minimizes the uncontrolled heat transfer into the fluid medium. Additionally, low microvalve power consumption helps reduce heat production.
Technical drawing of the 0127 valve with 1/4-28 connection ports
|Orifice and pressure range||
2/2 way version: 1.6 mm, 0 up to 5 bar
3/2 way version: 1.6 mm, 0 up to 5 bar
|Seal material||FFKM (Kalrez)|
|Media resistance||Resistant to neutral and aggressive liquids and gases|
|Media temperature||-10 °C to +55 °C|
|Typical service life||10.000.000 switching cycles|
Bürkert subbase or 1/4-28 UNF
two FEP-leads 0.2 mm², length 500 mm
1/4-28 Version: 12V DC
Subbase Version: 24V DC
|Voltage tolerance||+/- 10%|
|Power consumption||3.4 W|
|Duty cycle||100% continuous operation|
|Installation||As required, preferably with actuator upright|
|Response times (measured at valve outlet with air at 1 and 2 bar and +20 °C)||Measurement at valve output with 2 bar and 20 °C acc. to DIN ISO 12238:2001
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!