MUX Microfluidic Flow Switch Distributor
- Product SKU: LVF-MUX-D-12
- Category: Elveflow, Microfluidic Valves, Pumps & Flow Controllers, Rotary Valves
The MUX Distributor is the perfect solution to automate the sequential injection of reagents during a microfluidic experiment. Switch between up to 12 liquids quickly and easily and create automated sequences thanks to its software integration.
Available in two versions: 10/1 (11 ports, 10 positions) or 12/1 (13 ports, 12 positions).
Create complex workflows and switch between up to 12 liquids! The MUX Distributor is a rotative valve for bidirectional sequential injection (up to 12 inlets, 1 outlet) or distribution (1 inlet, up to 12 outlets).
With low port-to-port switching time and software integration, it is possible to create completely automated workflows from the Elveflow Smart Interface software, C++, Python, Matlab or LabVIEW.
Thanks to its 1/4-28 UNF connection ports, the 12/1 version makes it possible to connect a wide range of tubing materials and sizes. It is also possible to change the direction of rotation (clockwise or counter-clockwise) directly from the software.
Coupled with an OB1 Mk3+ for flow control, complete sequential injection workflows can be automated without a single line of code!
MUX Distributor 10/1
MUX Distributor 12/1
|Connection ports||Screw-in fittings for 1/16" OD tubing||1/4-28 UNF|
|Port to port switching time (ms)||280 ms||156 ms (possibility to change the direction of rotation)|
|Max. recommended pressure||9 bar||7 bar|
|Internal diameter||0.5 mm||0.5 mm|
|Internal volume1||-||3.5 µL|
|Carryover volume2||11.6 µL||1.7 µL|
|Wetted materials||PCTFE, PTFE||PCTFE, PTFE|
|Number of ports||11||13|
|Operating temperature||5 - 40°C||5 - 40°C|
|Operating humidity||20 - 70% non-condensing||20 - 70% non-condensing|
|Weight||1.15 kg||1.15 kg|
|Fluidic connectors included||Yes||No (use any 1/4-28 flat-bottom connector)|
1. Volume inside the system from entrance to exit.
2. Volume of liquid that will be mixed with the next liquid. It is not stuck, but will be swept next time a liquid passes.
3. Volume that is stuck in the system (dead end), which is not clearly swept and relies on diffusion to clear out.
The flow switch distributor can be used for any experiment which needs changes of the medium. Our main applications are for life science : drug screening, toxicity tests, stem cells assays, cell culture on chip, live cell imaging, bioreactor studies...
Coupled with the Elveflow OB1® as a pressure supply, the flow switch distributor can load up to 10 samples and operate fast changes between these samples. The flow sensor after the distributor allows an accurate monitoring of the flow rate. All these instruments can be controlled in the same time with the Elveflow® Smart Interface.
The Elveflow® Smart Interface allows to intuitively monitor the Elveflow® products. This evolutive software can achieve the simplest tasks as the most complex, and can perform different waveforms of pressure. Real-time displayed datas can be saved for further uses.
- Pressure control : pressure can be adjusted for up to 4 channels
- Configurations : save up to 4 different pressure configurations and switch easily from one to another
- Easy flow control : coupled with a flow sensor, the flow rate can be directly controlled by a feedback loop on the software
- Automate your setup
- Visualise and save datas with a 100Hz acquisition rate
- One software for all the Elveflow® products
Your can also control your experiments using C, Python, Labview® or Matlab®.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!