Microfluidic rotative valve
Microfluidic Flow Switch Distributor
This flow switch distributor is the perfect solution to automatically part a treated sample or to inject several solutions into the same inlet. Easy to use, it is also quick and accurate with a port-to-port movement of 280ms.
Features & Benefits
Plug & Play system and USB control : Elveflow® Smart Interface, Labview®, Matlab®, C, Python.
Can inject up to 10 different solutions.
Bidirectionnal 11-port/10-way rotary valve. No backflow, no sample cross-contamination.
- Port-to-port movement response time of 280ms
- Medium switch in less than 1s without altering the flow rate
- Pressure up to 9 bar
- Low internal volume of 11.6 µL
- Wetted materials : PEEK
Doesn't exactly fit your experiment ? Contact us, our product is fully customizable !
The flow switch ditributor can be used for any experiment which needs changes of the medium. Our main applications are for life science : drug screening, toxicity tests, stem cells assays, cell culture on chip, live cell imaging, bioreactor studies...
Coupled with the Elveflow OB1® as a pressure supply, the flow switch distributor can load up to 10 samples and operate fast changes between these samples. The flow sensor after the distributor allows an accurate monitoring of the flow rate. All these instruments can be controlled in the same time with the Elveflow® Smart Interface.
The Elveflow® Smart Interface allows to intuitively monitor the Elveflow® products. This evolutive software can achieve the simplest tasks as the most complex, and can perform different waveforms of pressure. Real-time displayed datas can be saved for further uses.
- Pressure control : pressure can be adjusted for up to 4 channels
- Configurations : save up to 4 different pressure configurations and switch easily from one to another
- Easy flow control : coupled with a flow sensor, the flow rate can be directly controlled by a feedback loop on the software
- Automate your setup
- Visualise and save datas with a 100Hz acquisition rate
- One software for all the Elveflow® products
Your can also control your experiments using C, Python, Labview® or Matlab®.