Chip 8 Straight Channels (pack of 3) - Luer
We are happy to provide off-the-shelf chips from our partner ChipShop!
This straight channel chip fabricated in PMMA includes 8 parallel channels available in various width. Made by injection molding, the chips also include Luer connections to ensure a leak-free junctions to the inlet ant outlet tubings.
3 chips per pack.
We are happy to work with ChipShop in order to give you the best offers for off-the-shelf chips!
Made by injection molding, the ChipShop chips are convenient, cost-effective and reliable for all your experiments:
- Luer connection molded with the chip: leak-free
- Highly-resistant and optically clear material: PMMA (Polymethylmetacrylate)
- Various sizes available
- Standard microscope glass slide size
These straight channels chips are made of 8 parallel channels, available in various sizes:
- Width & depth of 100 µm
- Width of 2910 µm & depth of 100 µm
PMMA is a transparent thermoplastic, often used as a light-weight or shatter-resistant alternative to glass. It is sometimes called acrylic glass or Plexiglass. Chemically, it is the synthetic polymer of methylmethacrylate. PMMA is an acrylate polymer with an ester-group. This can be used to modify the surface chemically.
- mcs-PMMA-08: Tg: 110°C
- mcs-foil-013: Tg: 113°C
- 175 μm thickness
PMMA can be used with:
- Aqueous solutions including diluted acids and bases
- Oils and fats
PMMA must not be used with:
- Concentrated acids and bases
- Halogenated hydrocarbons
Channels width & depth of 100 µm / width of 2910 µm & depth of 100 µm
Length: 18 mm
Cover lid thickness: 175 µm
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
A 25€ bank fee will be applied for any wire transfer in other currencies than Euros (€) outside the SEPA zone (European Union, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Monaco).
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and on the country of destination. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through UPS. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!