Chip Droplet Generator - One channel 210 µm - mini Luer
- Product SKU: CS-10000003
- Category: Flow Focusing Droplet Generators, Lipid Nanoparticles, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic ChipShop, Microfluidic Droplet Generators
The Fluidic 162 Droplet Generator Chip by Microfluidic ChipShop, made from polycarbonate (PC) or Topas (COC, cyclic olefin copolymer), enables reliable and precise droplet generation. Mini Luer connections ensure leak-free inlet and outlet tubing junctions.
This chip features a double channel crossing in the droplet generation region and one 210 µm-wide droplet collection channel.
Made by injection molding, the ChipShop chips are convenient, cost-effective, and reliable for all your experiments:
- Mini Luer connection molded with the chip: leak-free
- Highly-resistant and optically clear material: PC (Polycarbonate) or Topas (COC, cyclic olefin copolymer)
Standard microscope glass slide size (75.5 mm x 25.5 mm x 1.5 mm)
These droplet generator chips have several inlets and outlets to fit all your experiments.
1x Droplet generator chip with one channel design and mini Luer ports
|Input and output channel width (µm)||70|
|Collection channel width (µm)||210|
|Channel depth (µm)||70|
|Lid thickness (µm)||175||140|
Click to read more information about ChipShop chips material properties.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!