Chip Passive Phase Guide Mixer - Mini Luer
- Product SKU: CS-10000552
- Category: Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic ChipShop, Micromixers Chips
This micromixer chip fabricated in Topas (COC) is designed to mix different fluids using phase guides. This chip includes mini Luer connections to ensure leak-free junctions to the inlet and outlet tubings.
This micromixer is based on a phase guide principle to mix different liquids, as described in S. Hakenberg et al., A phaseguided passive batch microfluidic mixing chamber for isothermal amplification, Lab Chip, 12, 4576-4580, 2012.
ChipShop chips are convenient, cost-effective, and reliable for all your experiments:
- Mini Luer connection molded with the chip: leak-free
- Highly-resistant and optically clear material: Topas (COC)
- Standard microscope glass slide size
- 3 inlets and 1 outlet
1x Passive phase guide mixer chip with mini Luer ports
|Chamber||A & B||C & D||E & F|
|Chamber volume (µL)||5.6||13.2||11.1|
|Lid thickness (µm)||140|
Click to read more information about ChipShop chips material properties.
📄 Passive phase guide mixer chip datasheet
S. Hakenberg et al., (2012). A phaseguided passive batch microfluidic mixing chamber for isothermal amplification. Lab Chip, 12, 4576-4580. https://doi.org/10.1039/C2LC40765E
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!