Rapid-Core Disposable Microfluidic Punches (pack of 5)
- Product SKU: PT-T983-05
- Category: Chip Prototyping Tools, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Chip Production & Prototyping, Microfluidic Other Accessories, New Products, Punchers
Punch easily through PDMS or any soft substrate with these pen-sized punches. Lock the cutting tip in position to protect the user when not in use, and eject the punched sample/substrate easily with a push button.
The punches come sterile, individually packaged and sealed.
Available in various punch diameters and sold by pack of 5 units.
- Pen-sized, easy to handle
- Razor sharp cutting tip
- Lock the cutting tip to protect the user when not in use
- Push button to eject the sample or substrate from the cutting tip
- Disposable, but can be reused when punching PDMS or soft materials
- Each punch is individually sealed and comes sterile
- Available in various punch diameters to fit with most of the needs in microfluidics
Sterilization process: Each tool is packed into a sterilization pouch and heat-treated for 20 minutes at 121 °C (250 °F) and 15 psi with Ethylene Oxide (EO). The punch can be re-sterilized by rinsing the tip in ethanol and autoclave the instrument at the above settings.
Cleaning: If you want to reuse this punch and work with biological material, you should follow this recommended procedure:
- Clean the tip after each extraction by coring blank paper filter over the cutting mat
- Rinse the tip with ethanol and dry it with compressed air
- Rinse the cutting mat with ethanol
Available sizes: 0.5 mm , 0.75 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.2 mm, 1.5 mm, 3.0 mm
Material: Polypropylene (body), stainless steel 304 (cutting tip)
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!