Rapid-Core Microfluidic Punches (pack of 5)
- Product SKU: PT-T983-05
- Category: Chip Prototyping Tools, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Chip Production & Prototyping, New Products, Punchers
Punch easily through PDMS or any soft substrate with these pen-sized punches. Lock the cutting tip in position to protect the user when not in use, and eject the punched sample/substrate easily with a push button.
The punches come sterile, individually packaged, and sealed.
Available in various punch diameters and sold by pack of 5 units.
In microfluidics, punchers are used to drill inlets/outlets in PDMS chips.
- Pen-sized, easy to handle
- Razor-sharp cutting tip
- Lock the cutting tip to protect the user when not in use
- Push the button to eject the sample or substrate from the cutting tip
- Disposable, but can be reused when punching PDMS or soft materials
- Each punch is individually sealed and comes sterile
- Available in various punch diameters to fit with most of the needs in microfluidics
Sterilization process: Each tool is packed into a sterilization pouch and heat-treated for 20 minutes at 121 °C (250 °F) and 15 psi with Ethylene Oxide (EO). The punch can be re-sterilized by rinsing the tip in ethanol and autoclave the instrument at the above settings.
Cleaning: If you wish to reuse this punch and work with biological material, you should follow this recommended procedure:
- Clean the tip after each extraction by coring blank paper filter over the cutting mat
- Rinse the tip with ethanol and dry it with compressed air
- Rinse the cutting mat with ethanol
5x Rapid-Core punchers of the same size
Stainless steel 304 (cutting tip)
|Available hole sizes||0.5 mm, 0.75 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.2 mm, 1.5 mm, 3.0 mm|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!