Serpentine Microreactor - topconnect (pack of 3)
- Product SKU: MN-FC_R50.332.3_PACK
- Category: Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Flow Cells, Micromixers Chips, Micronit, Standard microfluidic chips
A pack of 3 serpentine microreactors in glass with topconnect interface to be used with the Micronit Fluidic Connect Pro chip holder.
Internal volume of 0.3 µL.
Serpentine-shaped microreactors are frequently used in microfluidics to mix fluids by diffusion or make chemical reactions with high precision. This Micronit chip offers the following features:
- Manufactured from high-quality borosilicate glass, inert to most chemicals and biocompatible
- Serpentine geometry: get complete control over your mixing processes and chemical reactions
- Internal volume of 0.3 µL only
- Bottom glass layer thickness of 145 µm, for high-resolution imaging
3x Serpentine microreactor - topconnect
|Chip material||Borosilicate glass|
|Internal volume||0.3 µL|
|Channel length||332 mm|
|Bottom layer thickness||145 µm|
|Housing & dimensions||Supplied in a black polymer cardtridge with an external dimension of 75 x 25mm. The functional glass element has a size of 45x15mm.|
|Inlets / outlets||2 / 1|
|Compatible holder||Fluidic Connect Pro|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!