LabV1 Intelligent Flow Rate Peristaltic Pump
- Product SKU: SHE-LabV1-MC1(6)
- Category: Best Sellers, Peristaltic pumps, Peristaltic Pumps Systems & Drives, Pumps & Flow Controllers, Shenchen Baoding
Flow rate peristaltic pump with 4.3" LCD touch screen with dispensing and fixed volume modes. Made in laboratory grade ABS, this pump is easy-to-use and can reach flow rates down to a few µL/min at a very competitive price!
Available with different pump heads from 1 to 12 channels.
Baoding Shenchen Precision Pump Co. Ltd. is one of the leaders in peristaltic pumps and syringe pumps. With an experience of 13 years in this industry, they provide reliable and accurate pumps at the best price.
Features & Benefits
- Industrial grade 4.3" true color LCD screen, touch screen control.
- ABS engineering plastic shell + UV spray coating: anti-corrosion and anti-static
- Motor speed range of 0,1 to 150 rpm
- Up to 12 channels with the MC series pump heads
- Flow rate range from 0.166 µL/min to 570 mL/min
- Suitable for 0.8 - 1 mm wall thickness tubing, ID: 0.13 - 3.17 mm
- RS485 & RS232 interface
- CE & SGS certifications
Pump head options
- MC series (10 rollers): from 1 to 12 channels, with 2 meters of 2*1 (2 mm ID, 4 mm OD) per channel
- MC series (6 rollers): from 1 to 12 channels, with 2 meters 2*1 (2 mm ID, 4 mm OD) per channel
- YZ1515x: from 1 to 4 channels, with 2 meters of 25# (4.8 mm ID, 8 mm OD) per channel
- YZ2515x: from 1 to 2 channels
More informations about these pump heads in the "Pump Head & Tubing" tab!
- Dynamic display transferring status. Flow rate data, setting parameters and system configuration display on the same screen.
- 3 working modes: fixed volume metering, fixed time and volume, timer start and stop, meet different transferring and dispensing requests.
- Intelligent calibration function and online micro-adjusting function
Choose between three pump heads
|Flow rate range||0.166 µL/min - 570 mL/min|
|Speed range||0.1 - 150 rpm|
|Speed resolution||0.01 rpm|
|Flow rate resolutions||0.01 µL|
|Flow rate accuracy||< +/- 0.5%|
|Back suction angle||0-360°|
0.1 MPa (0.86-1 mm wall thickness tubing)
0.1 - 0.27 MPa (1.6-2.4 wall thickness tubing)
|Motor type||Stepper motor|
|Display||4.3" industrial grade - True color LCD screen|
|Control method||Touch screen and mechanical keypad|
|Keypad lifetime||300,000 times|
|External control signal||0-5 V, 0-10 V, 4-20 mA in option|
|Start/stop, change direction signal||
Passive switch signal such as foot pedal switch
Active switch signal: 5V, 12V, 24V in option
|Communication interface||RS232, RS485 support ModBus protocol (RTU mode)|
|Output interface||Output motor working status (open-collector output)|
|Power supply||220V +/- 10% 50Hz/60Hz (standard), 110V +/- 10% 50Hz/60hz (optional)|
|Drive dimensions||261.4 x 157.3 x 236.9 (LxWxH)|
|Drive weight||4.4 kg|
|Power consumption||< 50W|
|Working temperature||0-40 °C|
|Relative humidity||< 80%|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!