MUX Wire Valve Controller
An easy-to-use and versatile valve controller: plug in up to 8 valves independently, while controlling them easily through the Elveflow Smart Interface software.
The MUX Wire is either compatible with the Elveflow microfluidic valves through USB-C, but we also offer adapters to control any 24V valve.
The pack includes everything you need to get started:
- MUW Wire valve controller
- Elveflow Smart Interface controlling software
- Valves to plug onto the controller (optional, pick the amount and type of valve: 2/2 NC, 2/2 NO, 3/2)
- User guide, USB cable
This instrument allows you to have an easy control over your microlfuidic valves, and easily be controlled thanks to the software sold with the controller. This controller can be connected to up to 8 independent Elveflow microfluidic valves (see valve description bellow) through USB-C.
You can also connect your own 24V valves, depending on your needs, through small adapters. Please contact us for any question about valve compatibility.
This Valve Controller has a very large range of applications : stop and go flows, liquid sampling, complex sequences of injection (flunching, rincing, sequential injections of several liquids, etc...), fast liquid switching.
We have selected the best fitted valves for most microfluidic constraints (internal volume, materials, consumption, liquid flow) they are reliable and easy to replace.
The Low pressure* valves are either 2-ways (Normally closed OR Normally open) or 3-ways
* High pressure valve are available on demand
MUX WIRE provides a robust and versatile way to control valves
- Control up to 8 valves with the Elveflow Smart Interface software
- Valve power up to 10 W
- 35 W total power
- 2 TTL triggers for synchronization with other instruments
- Easy visualization of valve state with LEDs
This Valve Controller is equipped with internal and external trigger connectors, so that it can be linked to other instruments (for example a microscope or an electrical instrument).
Exemple, Microfluidic setup with a 2-way valve :
Exemple, Microfluidic setup with a 3-way valve :
Sold with the Elveflow Smart Interface for microfluidics
The software allows an intuitive control of your microfluidic instruments in few clicks. It is thought both for basic control and complex tasks thanks to the use of the scheduler.
Record any data in a user-defined time interval up to 100Hz. The recorded data are stored files that can be saved and analyzed in the application of your choice.
Use the graph to display realtime flow rate/pressure data.
|Number of controlled valves||8|
|BUS interface||USB 2.0|
|Power supply||24 VDC, 1.5A|
|Max total power
(sum of the power of all connected valves)
|Max. valve power||10W|
|Valve connectors||WR-MPC 3 2.2|
The software enables a perfect synchronization between the different instruments of your setup. It is intuitive, yet fot for complex experiments.
C++, MatLAB, Python and LabVIEW libraries available.
- Pressure control: easy simultaneous control of the 4 independant channels
- Flow control: if combined with a Microfluidic thermal flow sensor, a feedback loop with adaptable sensors allows a direct flow rate control.
- Configurations: store up to 4 different pressure configurations and switch from one to another in a second
- Display and save data: real time pressure and flow rate are monitored and can be saved for later studies
- Edit functions: it is possible to define complex pressure and flow rate profiles such as ramp, sine, square and triangle
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!