The mp-Labtronix controller gives access to the full range of parameters to control Bartels micropumps. This is the perfect system for advanced testing, or if you are not familiar with electronics.
Includes a USB cable, and micropump connection cable.
The mp-Labtronix (formerly mp-x) controller is the most versatile system to test your Bartels micropumps. Adjust the amplitude (0 - 250 Vpp), frequency (0 - 300 Hz) and signal form (SRS, rectangular, sine) to get the desired flow rate or pressure.
This board is supplied via its USB connector, but can also be supplied with power from a 2.5 - 5 V voltage source.
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 16 x 20 cm (2.98 x 6.29 x 7.87 in.)
- Compatible with all mp6 pumps
- Adjustable parameters: amplitude (0 - 250 Vpp), frequency (0 - 300 Hz)
Note: the mp-Labtronix can only control one micropump at a time.
1x mp-Labtronix controller
|Dimensions||7.5 x 16 x 20 cm|
|Adjustable parameters||amplitude, frequency, signal form|
|Amplitude range||0 - 250 V|
|Frequency range||0 - 300 Hz|
|Signal form||SRS, rectangular, sine|
|Power supply||main adaptor|
|Current consumption||750 mA at 7.5 V|
|Connectable micropumps||1x mp6-liq, mp6-gas, mp6-gas+|
Find all Bartels datasheets, softwares and manuals here.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!