S-ND Gear Pump Controller
- Product SKU: PM-SN-D
- Category: Gear Pumps, HNP Mikrosysteme, Miniature Pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers
The S-ND microcontroller is recommended for discrete dosage and continuous delivery of fluids with the HNP gear pump mzr-2521, mzr-2921, mzr-4622, mzr-2542 and mzr-2942.
This board includes a potentiometer, analog input (0-10 V) and RS-232 interface to accurately control the speed and position of the pump.
S-ND controller is a high quality 16-bit pump microcontroller mounted on a PCB for mzr-2521, mzr-2921, mzr-4622, mzr-2542 and mzr-2942. Precisely control the position and speed of the pump through the potentiometer, analog, digital and RS-232 interfaces.
- Compact size for easy integration (112 x 84 x 36 mm)
- RS-232 interface: create complete workflows, and control the pump with the Motion Manager software (Windows only)
- Integrated potentiometer to set the pump speed
- Analog input 0-10 V
- 3 digital inputs (1 equipped with a switch)
- 1 digital output, optionally programmable as input
- Two colored LED status indicator
- EEPROM memory: save your dosage programs on the controller
1x S-ND controller
|Controller||PI-controller, speed and position control|
|Supply voltage||24 V DC (12 – 30 V)|
|Velocity range||1 - 6000 rpm|
|Voltage||DIN 45323 socket, screw terminal|
|Pump connector||Pin headers, 10-pole|
|Serial interface||RS-232, SUB-D plug, 9-pole|
|Input # 1 (speed)||0 - 10 V|
|Error output (input # 2)||Open collector max. UB / 30 mA; no error: connected to GND; as input: low 0...0.5 V / high 4 V...UB|
|Digital inputs # 3, 4, 5||low 0...0.5 V / high 4...30 V; input # 3 with switch|
|Program memory||6600 bytes|
|Protection class||IP 20|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||approx. 112 x 84 x 36 mm|
|Weight||approx. 170 g|
Subject to technical changes.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!