Male Mini Luer Fluid Connectors (pack of 10)
- Product SKU: CS-10000095
- Category: Barbed Fittings, Luer Fittings, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic ChipShop, Microfluidic Fittings & Connectors
The Fluidic 331 Male Mini Luer Fluid Connectors by Microfluidic ChipShop are specifically designed to connect your tubings to ChipShop mini Luer-compatible chips.
Suitable for silicone or flexible tubing with an ID ≤ 1 mm.
Sold by packs of 10 connectors, available in different colors.
Connect your female mini Luer ports included on the ChipShop chips with the male mini Luer connectors. The male mini Luer connectors are the best way to connect your tubings directly to your chip!
Suitable for silicone or flexible tubing with an ID ≤ 1 mm. Available in PP or TPE, the internal volume of the connectors is only 8 µL. Plugs to block unused ports are also available in our shop.
PP is a harder material, easy to use for interfacing the tubes, while TPE is softer and allows an easy closing of the connexions without applying too much pressure. Whilst too heavy forces applied by the user himself on the PP interfaces can damage the chip, the TPE interfaces will withstand such handling.
10x Male mini Luer fluid connectors
|Connection port||Mini Luer|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!