LabV1 Intelligent Flow Rate Peristaltic Pump
- Product SKU: SHE-LabV1-MC1(6)
- Category: Best Sellers, Peristaltic pumps, Precision Peristaltic Pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers, Shenchen Baoding
Flow rate peristaltic pump with 4.3" LCD touch screen with dispensing and fixed volume modes. Made in laboratory grade ABS, this pump is easy-to-use and can reach flow rates down to a few µL/min at a very competitive price!
Available with different pump heads from 1 to 12 channels.
Baoding Shenchen Precision Pump Co. Ltd. is one of the leaders in peristaltic pumps and syringe pumps. With an experience of 13 years in this industry, they provide reliable and accurate pumps at the best price.
Features & Benefits
- Industrial grade 4.3" true color LCD screen, touch screen control.
- ABS engineering plastic shell + UV spray coating: anti-corrosion and anti-static
- Motor speed range of 0,1 to 150 rpm
- Up to 12 channels with the MC series pump heads
- Flow rate range from 0.166 µL/min to 570 mL/min
- Suitable for 0.8 - 1 mm wall thickness tubing, ID: 0.13 - 3.17 mm
- RS485 & RS232 interface
- CE & SGS certifications
Pump head options
- MC series (10 rollers): from 1 to 12 channels, with 2 meters of 2*1 (2 mm ID, 4 mm OD) per channel
- MC series (6 rollers): from 1 to 12 channels, with 2 meters 2*1 (2 mm ID, 4 mm OD) per channel
- YZ1515x: from 1 to 4 channels, with 2 meters of 25# (4.8 mm ID, 8 mm OD) per channel
- YZ2515x: from 1 to 2 channels
More informations about these pump heads in the "Pump Head & Tubing" tab!
- Dynamic display transferring status. Flow rate data, setting parameters and system configuration display on the same screen.
- 3 working modes: fixed volume metering, fixed time and volume, timer start and stop, meet different transferring and dispensing requests.
- Intelligent calibration function and online micro-adjusting function
Choose between three pump heads
|Flow rate range||0.166 µL/min - 570 mL/min|
|Speed range||0.1 - 150 rpm|
|Speed resolution||0.01 rpm|
|Flow rate resolutions||0.01 µL|
|Flow rate accuracy||< +/- 0.5%|
|Back suction angle||0-360°|
0.1 MPa (0.86-1 mm wall thickness tubing)
0.1 - 0.27 MPa (1.6-2.4 wall thickness tubing)
|Motor type||Stepper motor|
|Display||4.3" industrial grade - True color LCD screen|
|Control method||Touch screen and mechanical keypad|
|Keypad lifetime||300,000 times|
|External control signal||0-5 V, 0-10 V, 4-20 mA in option|
|Start/stop, change direction signal||
Passive switch signal such as foot pedal switch
Active switch signal: 5V, 12V, 24V in option
|Communication interface||RS232, RS485 support ModBus protocol (RTU mode)|
|Output interface||Output motor working status (open-collector output)|
|Power supply||220V +/- 10% 50Hz/60Hz (standard), 110V +/- 10% 50Hz/60hz (optional)|
|Drive dimensions||261.4 x 157.3 x 236.9 (LxWxH)|
|Drive weight||4.4 kg|
|Power consumption||< 50W|
|Working temperature||0-40 °C|
|Relative humidity||< 80%|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!