InfusionONE Syringe Pump
- Category: Microfluidic Syringe pump, Pumps & Flow Controllers
- Available at our manufacturer within 3 weeks
- Shipped from France
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
A basic, easy-to-use infusing syringe pump. It is the most cost-effective solution to begin working with microfluidics easily.
No withdrawal, volume target, computer interface or programmability, infuse only.
3 easy steps:
- Set the syringe diameter
- Set the infusion rate
- Start the pump
This syringe pump can hold 1 syringe up to 60 mL (or a 140 mL filled up to 120 mL).
The range of flow rates is wide, depending on the syringe used :
from 0.73 µL/hr (1 mL syringe) to 1500 mL/hr (60 mL syringe) / Flow accuracy is +/- 0,5%.
Maximum pumping rate: 1,257 mL/hr with a B-D 60 mL syringe
Minimum pumping rate: 0.73 μL/hr with a B-D 1 mL syringe
Maximum force: 35 lbs. at minimum speed, 18 lbs. at maximum speed
Syringe inside diameter range: 0.100 to 50.00 mm
Sold with power supply, two-year constructor warranty.
- Holds 1 Syringe from micro-liter sizes up to 60 mL. (140 mL partially filled)
- Infusion rates from 0.73 µL/hr (1 mL syringe) to 1500 mL/hr (60 mL syringe)
- Pumps continuously until you stop the pump
- Syringe purge mode
- Power failure mode allows pump to resume pumping after a reset
- Displays total volume dispensed in mL or µL units
- Infusion rate can be changed while pumping
- Units are selectable: mL/hr, µL/hr, mL/min, µL/min
- Dimensions : footprint size of only 22.86 cm x 14.605 cm x 11.43 cm
- Remembers previous settings on power up
- Precise reproducible flow rates
- Operates from included 12VDC power supply (Worldwide power supplies available)
- Does not withdraw, no volume target, no computer interface or programmability.
- Weight: 3.6 lbs. (1.63 kg)
- Maximum speed: 3.7742 cm/min
- Minimum speed: 0.004205 cm/hr
- Maximum pumping rate: 1,257 mL/hr with a B-D 60 mL syringe
- Minimum pumping rate: 0.73 µL/hr with a B-D 1 mL syringe
- Maximum force: 35 lbs. at minimum speed, 18 lbs. at maximum speed
- Syringe inside diameter range: 0.100 to 50.00 mm
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and on the country of destination. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through UPS. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!