Microfluidic infusion only syringe pump
A basic, easy-to-use infusing syringe pump. C'est le syringe pump le plus simple est le plus économique que l'on propose. Il permet de s'initier à la microfluidique à moindre cout et commencer faire des expérience immédiatement.
No withdrawal, volume target, computer interface or programmability, infuse only.
3 easy steps:
- Set the syringe diameter
- Set the infusion rate
- Start the pump
This syringe pump can hold 1 syringe up to 60 mL (or a 140 mL filled up to 120 mL).
The range of flow rates is wide, depending on the syringe used :
from 0.73 µL/hr (1 mL syringe) to 1500 mL/hr (60 mL syringe) / Flow accuracy is +/- 0,5%.
Maximum pumping rate: 1,257 mL/hr with a B-D 60 mL syringe
Minimum pumping rate: 0.73 μL/hr with a B-D 1 mL syringe
Maximum force: 35 lbs. at minimum speed, 18 lbs. at maximum speed
Syringe inside diameter range: 0.100 to 50.00 mm
Sold with power supply, two-year constructor warranty.
- Holds 1 Syringe from micro-liter sizes up to 60 mL. (140 mL partially filled)
- Infusion rates from 0.73 µL/hr (1 mL syringe) to 1500 mL/hr (60 mL syringe)
- Pumps continuously until you stop the pump
- Syringe purge mode
- Power failure mode allows pump to resume pumping after a reset
- Displays total volume dispensed in mL or µL units
- Infusion rate can be changed while pumping
- Units are selectable: mL/hr, µL/hr, mL/min, µL/min
- Dimensions : footprint size of only 22.86 cm x 14.605 cm x 11.43 cm
- Remembers previous settings on power up
- Precise reproducible flow rates
- Operates from included 12VDC power supply (Worldwide power supplies available)
- Does not withdraw, no volume target, no computer interface or programmability.
- Weight: 3.6 lbs. (1.63 kg)
- Maximum speed: 3.7742 cm/min
- Minimum speed: 0.004205 cm/hr
- Maximum pumping rate: 1,257 mL/hr with a B-D 60 mL syringe
- Minimum pumping rate: 0.73 µL/hr with a B-D 1 mL syringe
- Maximum force: 35 lbs. at minimum speed, 18 lbs. at maximum speed
- Syringe inside diameter range: 0.100 to 50.00 mm