SyringeONE:Microfluidics Programmable Syringe Pump
- Product SKU: NE-1002X-ES
- Category: Microfluidic Syringe pump, New Era, Pumps & Flow Controllers, Syringe Pump Systems
The SyringeONE:Microfluidics is one of the smoothest single-channel syringe pumps for microfluidics applications: in this low flow rate version, this syringe pump goes down to 0.13 pL/min with an accuracy of +/- 0.5%.
The SyringeONE:Microfluidics pump is fully programmable standalone or through a computer.
The SyringeONE:Microfluidics is one of the smoothest syringe pumps on the market. It holds 1 syringe up to 60 mL (or a 140 mL syringe filled up to 120 mL), and accurately dispense liquids down to 0.13 pL/min with an unrivaled accuracy of 0.5%. Built for automation, it contains numerous preset protocols, from simple infusion and dispensing to complex experiments. You can program up to 41 different steps:
- Change infusion/withdrawal rate
- Set dispensing volumes
- Insert pauses
- Control and respond to external signals through RS-232 and TTL logic control interfaces
The pump works standalone or can be programmed through a computer using the SyringPumpPro software. You can even daisy-chain up to 100 pumps via RS-232 and control them through a computer!
This syringe pump is a great fit for low flow rate applications, with great accuracy and reproducibility.
- From 0.13 pL/min (with a 0.5 µL syringe) up to 1246 mL/min (with 60 mL syringe), higher flow rates can be achieved using a 140 mL syringe.
- Accuracy of +/- 0.5% and reproducibility of +/- 0.2%.
- Linear force: 8.2 kg (18 lbs) at max. speed and 68 kg (150 lbs) at min. speed.
|Syringe size||Min. flow rate||Max. flow rate|
|0.5 µL||0.13 pL/min||18.7 nL/min|
|1 mL||0.25 nL/min||38.92 µL/min|
|3 mL||0.81 nL/min||129.9 µL/min|
|5 mL||1.58 nL/min||253.4 µL/min
|10 mL||2.29 nL/min||367 µL/min|
|20 mL||3.99 nL/min||639.7 µL/min|
|30 mL||5.13 nL/min||821.7 µL/min|
|60 mL||7.78 nL/min||1246 µL/min|
1x NE-1002X (SyringeONE:Microfluidics) syringe pump
1x Local power supply (12 VDC / 1 A)
1x Operating guide
Holds 1 syringe from 0.5 µL up to 60 mL (140 mL partially filled)
Syringe inner diameter range: 0.100 to 50.00 mm
|Flow range||0.13 pL/min (0.5 µL syringe) to 1246 µL/min (60 mL syringe)|
|Speed range||7.83482 x 10-5 cm/h to 0.209143135 cm/min|
68 kg (150 lbs) at minimum speed
8.2 kg (18 lbs) at maximum speed
+/- 0.5% (reproducibility of +/- 0.2%)
Infusion and withdrawal
Dispense a set volume
Syringe purge mode will infuse or refill syringe at top speed to purge air from the line or to fill the syringe
Power failure mode restores all parameters on power up, even in case of a power failure while pumping
Pumping rate and direction can be changed while pumping
Stall detection stops the pump when the motor's operation is impeded
Includes the X Upgrade Smooth Linear/Gradient increasing and decreasing pumping feature: set the start pumping rate, end pumping rate, and the time - the pump will do the rest!
One-click program upload from the Pumping Program Generator spreadsheet
Pre-program a set of production dispensing protocols. The operator then selects the required dispense protocol from the interface.
Keypad with optional beeping whenever the keypad is pressed
Keypad Lockout: Prevent unauthorized or accidental changes to the settings by requiring a Lockout Disable key to be inserted to change settings.
RS-232 connector for external control or pump daisy-chaining
TTL I/O logic control
Audible buzzer can be programmed to alert when an alarm condition occurs or the pumping program completes
mL/h, µL/h, mL/min, µL/min
|Dimensions||22.9 x 14.6 x 11.4 cm|
|Power supply||12 VDC / 1 A|
|Weight||1.63 kg (3.6 lbs)|
- One-click program upload from "Pumping Program Generator" spreadsheet
- Program up to 340 phases
- Data entry from keypad or computer
- Pumping programs can be uploaded/downloaded to/from the computer
- Pre-programmable dispensing volumes (each volume can be different)
- Pumping rates and direction are automatically changeable
- Time delays between dispenses can be set
- Automatically pause the program and wait for the user to continue the dispense
- The pump rate can be synchronized with other instruments (pumps, sensors, etc...)
- Send logic signals to other equipment. Change pumping rates in reaction to a sensor
- Program the audible alarm to beep at any time to alert the operator
Bi-directional RS-232 interface
- Network up to 100 pumps from a single communications port on a computer. Baud rates up to 19200.
- Free terminal emulator program allows communications with the syringe pump.
- Directly control one or more pumps from a computer, including setting the pumping rate, direction, and volume. Set the operational and setup configurations. Also, the TTL interface can be queried and the programmable output set.
- Each pump in the network can be individually controlled and monitored using a computer. Or, the computer can download a new pumping program to each pump which would automatically reconfigure the dispensing system for a new job.
- Downloading control programs to the pump would unload the computer overhead to the pump. computer resources could then be used elsewhere while the pumps operate independently.
- 2 modes of communication: Basic and Safe
- Basic: Basic master-slave interface. Easy to implement. Can communicate from any terminal emulator.
- Safe: A reliable interface for a real-world environment.
- High-quality interface which detects communication errors via a 16-bit CCITT CRC.
- The pump will automatically transmit an alarm packet when a pump alarm occurs. For instance, if the pump stalls or resets, a message is immediately sent to the computer.
- A configurable communications time-out will stop the pump and alarm if the communications link is broken.
- Packet inter-character time-out to recover packet synchronization after communication glitches.
- Software Developer friendly communications protocol.
- Consistent and well-defined communications packets.
- Constant start and end characters.
- Packets structured to be easily parsed
TTL Logic Contol Interface
- Control the pump from a foot switch or timer.
- Output signals can be used to switch a valve from an output to an input reservoir.
- Keypad Lockout: Prevent unauthorized or accidental changes to the settings by requiring a "Lockout Disable" key to be inserted to change settings.
- Pumping direction control
- Programmable output signal
- Programmable responses to input signals
- Configurable start and stop trigger:
- Start or stop the pump on each contact closure to the ground. For example, a foot switch.
- Start the pump on closure to ground and stop the pump on opening the connection. For example, a timer relay that starts the pump whenever closed and stops the pump whenever open.
- Only start the pump on each contact closure to ground. For example, a laboratory animal trained to press a lever can receive a drug dosage from the pump and the pump will not stop or deliver another dosage until it is permitted by the pumping program entered by the user
- Configurable trigger input:
- Edge trigger: Starts or stops the pump, such as from a foot switch
- Level trigger: Start or stops the pump, such as from a timer or relay control
- Start only trigger: Edge trigger will only start the pump, such as from a lab animal trained to press a lever to receive a dosage.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!