2/2 Bistable Microvalve
- Product SKU: MM-22-BISTABLE-PEEK
- Category: Memetis, Microfluidic Valves, Pumps & Flow Controllers, Shape-memory Alloy Valves
This 2/2 bistable valve is made for lab-on-chip integration: it is utra-compact (total footprint of 20 mm), with an internal volume of less than 4 µL.
The bistable valve is either controllable with your own controller, or with the Electrical Control Unit.
Memetis miniature valves are based on a shape-memory alloy in an ultra-compact housing, allowing completely silent operation in various environments, from microfluidic chips to incubators.
Features & Benefits
- Bistable valve: extremely low power consumption
- PEEK housing
- Media-separated valve to avoid cross-contaminations
- Very low internal volume (< 4 µL)
- Ultra compact, reusable and biocompatible: ideal for on-chip integration
- Noiseless system
- Easy-to-use and easy to install to your microfluidic plateform
- The slow switching process makes it particularly suitable for applications that react sensitively to fast flow movements
More information in the datasheet: 2/2 bistable PEEK.
Tip: Use the Memetis Fluidic Adapter for convenient connection to your microfluidic system, without further customization! The Electrical Control Unit for bistable valve is also available to easily control your valve.
20 x 5 x 11.3
1x 2/2 miniature bistable valve
1x connection cable
Inlet / outlet diameter
|Internal volume||< 4 µL|
|Max. input pressure||1.0 bar|
|Max. back pressure||0.5 bar|
|Sealing material (inside valve)||Silicone
|Sealing material (outer interface)||FKM O-rings|
|Fluid temperature range||10 - 50 °C|
|Ambiant temperature||0 - 50 °C|
|Electrical connection||Pins (cable provided)|
closing ~ 220 ms, opening ~ 60 ms
|Lifespan||> 106 cycles|
|Energy per switching||~ 75 mJ|
|Nominal current||0.5 A for 0.3 s|
PEEK: > 0.01 m3/h
|Flow rates @ Δp 1 bar||
Air: ~ 4500 ml/min
Water: ~ 135 ml/min
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Please contact us if you have any questions!