2/2 Bistable Microvalve
- Product SKU: MM-22-BISTABLE-PEEK
- Category: Memetis, Microfluidic Valves, Pumps & Flow Controllers, Shape-memory Alloy Valves
This 2/2 bistable valve is made for lab-on-chip integration: it is utra-compact (total footprint of 20 mm), with an internal volume of less than 4 µL.
The bistable valve is either controllable with your own controller, or with the Electrical Control Unit.
Memetis miniature valves are based on a shape-memory alloy in an ultra-compact housing, allowing completely silent operation in various environments, from microfluidic chips to incubators.
- Bistable valve: extremely low power consumption
- PEEK housing
- Media-separated valve to avoid cross-contaminations
- Very low internal volume (< 4 µL)
- Ultra compact, reusable and biocompatible: ideal for on-chip integration
- Noiseless system
- Easy-to-use and easy to install to your microfluidic plateform
- The slow switching process makes it particularly suitable for applications that react sensitively to fast flow movements
Tip: Use the Memetis Fluidic Adapter for convenient connection to your microfluidic system, without further customization! The Electrical Control Unit for bistable valve is also available to easily control your valve.
1x Bistable 2/2 valve with PEEK housing
20 x 5 x 11.3
1x 2/2 miniature bistable valve
1x connection cable
Inlet / outlet diameter
|Internal volume||< 4 µL|
|Max. input pressure||1.0 bar|
|Max. back pressure||0.5 bar|
|Sealing material (inside valve)||Silicone
|Sealing material (outer interface)||FKM O-rings|
|Fluid temperature range||10 - 50 °C|
|Ambiant temperature||0 - 50 °C|
|Electrical connection||Pins (cable provided)|
closing ~ 220 ms, opening ~ 60 ms
|Lifespan||> 106 cycles|
|Energy per switching||~ 75 mJ|
|Nominal current||0.5 A for 0.3 s|
PEEK: > 0.01 m3/h
|Flow rates @ Δp 1 bar||
Air: ~ 4500 ml/min
Water: ~ 135 ml/min
Datasheets, reviews and application notes for Memetis products can be found here.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!