Chip Droplet Generator - Different droplet sizes (50-80 µm) - mini Luer
- Product SKU: CS-10000174
- Category: Flow Focusing Droplet Generators, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic ChipShop, Microfluidic Droplet Generators
A droplet generator chip with 8 variations of the same design to generate droplets of different sizes reliably and accurately. The chip includes mini Luer connections to ensure leak-free junctions to the inlet ant outlet tubing.
It is available in PC (polycarbonate) or Topas (COC, cyclic olefin copolymer) for a wide range of applications.
The ChipShop chips are convenient, cost-effective and reliable for all your experiments:
- Mini Luer connection molded with the chip: leak-free
- Highly-resistant and optically clear materials: PC (Polycarbonate) or Topas (COC, cyclic olefin copolymer)
- Standard microscope glass slide size (75.5 mm x 25.5 mm x 1.5 mm)
- Lid thickness of 175 µm for the PC chip and 140 µm for the Topas chip
These T-junction droplet generator chips feature eight individual droplet generator units and Mini Luer interfaces. One chip allows you to generate droplets of several sizes, the elements have channel dimensions (width and height) at the droplet formation region of 80 μm, 70 μm, 60 μm and 50 μm.
The channel width for each design is specified below:
PC (polycarbonate) is a transparent thermoplastic, less hydrophobic than COC or COP and showing a better filling behaviour. It can be used for higher temperature applications like PCR. The drawback of this material is the relatively high intrinsic fluorescence compared to COC, COP or PMMA.
- Tg: 145°C
- Refractive index: 1.58
PC can be used with:
PC must not be used with:
Topas (COC) is a transparent thermoplastic cyclo-olefin copolymer, completely nonpolar and amorphous. It has a very low permeability for water vapour and a low capacity for the absorption of water.
- Tg: 142°C
- Refractive index: 1.53
COC can be used with:
COC must not be used with:
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Please contact us if you have any questions!