Chip Droplet Generator & Storage - mini Luer
- Product SKU: CS-10000511
- Category: Flow Focusing Droplet Generators, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic ChipShop, Microfluidic Droplet Generators
This microfluidic device combines a droplet generator and a chamber with small traps to store and capture these droplets for further analysis.
The chip is fabricated in polycarbonate (PC) or in Topas (COC) and includes mini Luer connections to ensure leak-free junctions to the inlet and outlet tubing.
The ChipShop chips are convenient, cost-effective, and reliable for all your experiments:
- Mini Luer connection molded with the chip: leak-free
- Highly-resistant and optically clear material: Polycarbonate (PC) or Topas (COC, cyclic olefin copolymer)
- Standard microscope glass slide size (75.5 mm x 25.5 mm x 1.5 mm)
- Lid thickness of 140 µm (Topas) or 175 µm (PC)
- 1 unit
This chip offers a wide range of possibilities in a single device, including (1) producing droplets, (2) holding them in a defined space, (3) controlling and modulating their environment (e.g. by providing a stimulus/drug), (4) staining and observing single cells in situ, and (5) selectively retrieving droplets of interest for further analysis or culture.
The droplet generator & storage chip has independent inlets and outlets for fluid mixing and subsequent droplet production. The single-cross geometry includes a nozzle of 74 μm.
The dimensions for each feature are specified below:
PC (polycarbonate) is a transparent thermoplastic, less hydrophobic than COC or COP and showing a better filling behaviour. It can be used for higher temperature applications like PCR. The drawback of this material is the relatively high intrinsic fluorescence compared to COC, COP or PMMA.
- Tg: 145°C
- Refractive index: 1.58
PC can be used with:
PC cannot be used with:
Topas (COC) is a transparent thermoplastic cyclo-olefin copolymer, completely nonpolar and amorphous. It has a very low permeability for water vapour and a low capacity for the absorption of water.
- Tg: 142°C
- Refractive index: 1.53
COC can be used with:
COC must not be used with:
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!