dLSP 500 Digital Syringe Pump
- Product SKU: LG-dLSP-510-EU
- Category: Longer, Microfluidic Syringe pump, Pumps & Flow Controllers, Syringe Pump Systems
The dLSP 500 Series syringe pump is a high-precision system for microfluidics, allowing to control up to 2 channels simultaneously with an accuracy down to +/- 0.35%.
Control and monitor the pump in real time through an intuitive 7" touch screen, Android app or PC software (optional).
Available in Pro version for better linear travel accuracy and compliance with 21CFR Part 11 requirements.
The dLSP 500 series consists of four programmable high-performance syringe pump models, controllable via a 7" touch screen interface. These pumps deliver a smooth and precise flow ranging from pL/min to mL/min.
|dLSP 510||dLSP 520||dLSP 510 Pro||dLSP 520 Pro|
|Number of channels||1||2||1||2|
|Syringe size||0.5 µL - 60 mL||0.5 µL - 30 mL||0.5 µL - 60 mL||0.5 µL - 30 mL|
|Linear travel accuracy||+/- 0.5%||+/- 0.5%||+/- 0.35%||+/- 0.35%|
|Linear travel CV||+/- 0.05%||+/- 0.05%||+/- 0.05%||+/- 0.05%|
|Min. flow rate||
0.7 pL/min (0.5 µL syringe)
|0.7 pL/min (0.5 µL syringe)||0.3 pL/min (0.5 µL syringe)||0.3 pL/min (0.5 µL syringe)|
|Max. flow rate||120 mL/min (60 mL syringe)||74.7 mL/min (30 mL syringe)||57.6 mL/min (60 mL syringe)||35.8 mL/min (30 mL syringe)|
- High precision and stable syringe pump driver for precise delivery at the lowest flow rates
- Working modes: injection only, withdrawal only, infusion/withdrawal, withdrawal/infusion, auto repeat
- Program multi-step workflows based on the following built-in blocks (Pro version only): constant, ramp, loop, delay, repeat, I/O output trigger, I/O event input trigger, touch screen trigger
- Various communication protocols: USB, RS485, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Control and monitor the pump from a dedicated PC software (optional) or Android app
- Pro version meets 21CFR Part 11 requirements
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!