dLSP 500 Digital Syringe Pump
- Product SKU: LG-dLSP-510-EU
- Category: Longer, Microfluidic Syringe pump, Pumps & Flow Controllers, Syringe Pump Systems
The dLSP 500 Series syringe pump is a high-precision system for microfluidics, allowing to control up to 2 channels simultaneously with an accuracy down to +/- 0.35%.
Control and monitor the pump in real-time through an intuitive 7" touch screen, Android app or PC software (optional).
Available in the Pro version for better linear travel accuracy and compliance with 21CFR Part 11 requirements.
The dLSP 500 serie consists of four programmable high-performance syringe pump models, controllable via a 7" touchscreen interface. These pumps deliver a smooth and precise flow ranging from pL/min to mL/min.
- High precision and stable syringe pump driver for precise delivery at the lowest flow rates
- Working modes: injection only, withdrawal only, infusion/withdrawal, withdrawal/infusion, auto repeat
- Program multi-step workflows based on the following built-in blocks (Pro version only): constant, ramp, loop, delay, repeat, I/O output trigger, I/O event input trigger, touch screen trigger
- Various communication protocols: USB, RS485, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Control and monitor the pump from a dedicated PC software (optional) or Android app
- Pro version meets 21CFR Part 11 requirements
1x dLSP 500 digital syringe pump
1x Touchscreen controller
1x Pump to controller cable
1x Power supply
|Pump reference||dLSP 510||dLSP 520||dLSP 510 Pro||dLSP 520 Pro|
|Workmode||Infusion only, withdrawal only, infusion/withdrawal, withdrawal/ infusion, auto repeated, programming (on dedicated PC software)|
|Number of channels||1||2||1||2|
|Pusher advance per microstep (μm/μstep)||0.03255||0.015625|
|Syringe size||0.5 µL - 60 mL||0.5 µL - 30 mL||0.5 µL - 60 mL||0.5 µL - 30 mL|
|Linear travel accuracy||+/- 0.5%||+/- 0.35%|
|Linear travel CV||+/- 0.05%|
|Linear force||40lbs/18kg @ 100% force selection|
|Display||7 inch, 1024x600, IPS HD LCD|
|Control mode||ToUch screen control, dedicated PC or Android App control, footswitch contrai, RS485 communication control|
|Dimensions (LxWx H)||Drive unit: 260mm X 185mm X 180mm, Controller: 190mm X 123mm X33mm|
|Power supply||AC 100V-240V/30W 50/60Hz||AC 100V-240V/20W 50/60Hz|
|Operating temperature (°C)||5 - 40|
|Weight||Drive unit: 3.49kg, Controller: 0.37kg|
|Min. flow rate||0.7 pL/min (0.5 µL syringe)||0.3 pL/min (0.5 µL syringe)|
|Max. flow rate||120 mL/min (60 mL syringe)||74.7 mL/min (30 mL syringe)||57.6 mL/min (60 mL syringe)||35.8 mL/min (30 mL syringe)|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!