SyringeTWO OEM Syringe Pump
- Product SKU: NE-4500
- Category: Microfluidic Syringe pump, New Era, OEM Pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers
The OEM version of the SyringeTWO pump. Without its built-in user interface, this single-channel pump is more compact than its standard version while keeping the same performances. Various options available for low flow rates or high pressure, with optional extended chassis or stall detection.
The SyringeTWO OEM pump is fully programmable from a computer, but can also run standalone (more information below).
Does not come with a power supply.
- No built-in user interface
- Compact mountable chassis of 24.13 L x 10.16 W x 10.5 H cm (9 1/2"L x 4"W x 4 1/8"H)
- Holds 1 syringe up to 60 mL (extended chassis option for syringes up to 140 mL)
- Wide flow range: 12 nL/min to 35.33 mL/min (standard version), 0.008 nL/hr to 2.545 µL/min (Microfluidics version), 24.3 nL/min to 127.2 mL/min (High pressure version)
- Operates from a 12V DC power supply
- Covers a wide range of flow rates and pressures
- Fully programmable
- RS-232 or TTL logic interfaces
The pump includes all the advanced functions and programming features of the standard SyringeTWO pump, with an easy control through RS-232 and TTL logic interfaces. You can even daisy-chain up to 100 pumps via RS-232 and control them through a computer! It is also possible to run the pump in standalone mode: pre-program the pump with a dispensing program, then operate the pump from an attached foot switch, button, or I/O controller.
For an easy control of your pumps without command lines, use the SyringePumpPro software.
The following accessories kits are available to complete your setup:
- OEM Starter kit: Power supply, pump-to-PC (RS-232) network cable and user manual
- OEM network kit: Power supply, pump-to-pump cable. For use when daisy-chaining two or more pumps
- Foot switch
The range of flow rates is wide, depending on the syringe used and the version of the pump:
- From 23.9 nL/min (with a 1 mL syringe) to 125.25 mL/min (with a 60 mL syringe).
- Accuracy of +/- 1%.
- Linear force of 15 lbs (7.5 lbs/syringe) of linear force at top speed and about 100 lbs (50 lbs/syringe) at slow speeds
- From 0.008 nL/hr (with a 5 µL syringe) up to 2.545 µL/min (with 60 mL syringe) per channel.
- Accuracy of +/- 0,5% and reproducibility of +/- 0.2%.
- Linear force: 18 lbs (8.2 kg) at max. speed and 150 lbs (68 kg) at min. speed.
- Advance Per Step: 4.185267857 Nanometers
Standard version (SyringeTWO)
- Infuses and withdraws
- Fully programmable and automation capable
- Program up to 41 pumping phases that change pumping rates, set dispensing volumes, insert pauses, control and respond to external signals, extra I/O expansion port, sound the buzzer
- Operates standalone or from a computer
- RS-232 Computer interface. USB converter cable available.
- Network, control, and monitor up to 100 pumps with one computer
- TTL logic interface for digital control
- Dispensing accuracy of +/- 1%
- Two years warranty
|Syringe size||Min. flow rate (total of both channels)||Max. flow rate (total of both channels)|
|0.5 µL||0.001 µL/h||90.39 µL/h|
|1 mL||1.430 µL/h||187.4 mL/h|
|3 mL||6.054 µL/h||793.4 mL/h|
|5 mL||10.08 µL/h||1320 mL/h|
|10 mL||16.44 µL/h||2153 mL/h|
|20 mL||26.14 µL/h||3425 mL/h|
|30 mL||34.09 µL/h||4468 mL/h|
|60 mL||57.34 µL/h||7515 mL/h|
- Same features than Standard version +
- The smoothest syringe pump for microfluidics on the market
- Produces about 150 lbs (68 kg) of linear force at min. speed and about 18 lbs (8.2 kg) at max. speed
|Syringe size||Min. flow rate (per channel)||Max. flow rate (per channel)|
|0.5 µL||0.008 nL/h||18.70 nL/min|
|1 µL||0.015 nL/h||37.57 nL/min|
|3 µL||0.029 nL/h||74.81 nL/min|
|5 µL||0.071 nL/h||187.3 nL/min|
|10 mL||167 nL/h||445.6 µL/min|
|20 mL||265.5 nL/h||708.7 µL/min|
|30 mL||346.4 nL/h||924.5 µL/min|
|60 mL||563.2 nL/h||1503 µL/min|
- One-click program upload from "Pumping Program Generator" spreadsheet
- Program up to 340 phases
- Data entry from keypad or computer
- Pumping programs can be uploaded/downloaded to/from computer
- Pre-programmable dispensing volumes (each volume can be different)
- Pumping rates and direction are automatically changeable
- Time delays between dispenses can be set
- Automatically pause the program and wait for the user to continue the dispense
- The pump rate can be synchronized with other instruments (pumps, sensors, etc...)
- Send logic signals to other equipment. Change pumping rates in reaction to a sensor
- Program the audible alarm to beep at any time to alert the operator
Bi-directional RS-232 interface
- Network up to 100 pumps from a single communications port on a computer. Baud rates up to 19200.
- Free terminal emulator program allows communications with syringe pump.
- Directly control one or more pumps from a computer, including setting the pumping rate, direction and volume. Set the operational and setup configurations. Also the TTL interface can be queried and the programmable output set.
- Using a computer, each pump in the pump network can be individually controlled and monitored. Or, the computer can download a new pumping program to each pump which would automatically reconfigure the dispensing system for a new job.
- Downloading control programs to the pump would unload computer overhead to the pump. computer resources could then be used elsewhere while the pumps operate independently.
- 2 modes of communications: Basic and Safe
- Basic: Basic master-slave interface. Easy to implement. Can communicate from any terminal emulator.
- Safe: A reliable interface for a real-world environment.
- High quality interface which detects communication errors via a 16 bit CCITT CRC.
- The pump will automatically transmit an alarm packet when a pump alarm occurs. For instance, if the pump stalls or resets, a message is immediately sent to the computer.
- A configurable communications time-out will stop the pump and alarm if the communications link is broken.
- Packet inter-character time-out to recover packet synchronization after communication glitches.
- Software Developer friendly communications protocol.
- Consistent and well defined communications packets.
- Constant start and end characters.
- Packets structured to be easily parsed
- Control the pump from a foot switch or timer.
- Output signals can be used to switch a valve from an output to an input reservoir.
- Pumping direction control
- Programmable output signal
- Programmable responses to input signals
- Configurable start and stop trigger:
- Start or stop the pump on each contact closure to ground. For example, a foot switch.
- Start the pump on closure to ground and stop the pump on opening the connection. For example a timer relay that starts the pump whenever closed and stops the pump whenever open.
- Only start the pump on each contact closure to ground. For example, a laboratory animal trained to press a lever can receive a drug dosage from the pump and the pump will not stop or deliver another dosage until it is permitted by the pumping program entered by the user
- Configurable trigger input:
- Edge trigger: Starts or stops the pump, such as from a foot switch
- Level trigger: Start or stops the pump, such as from a timer or relay control
- Start only trigger: Edge trigger will only start the pump, such as from a lab animal trained to press a lever to receive a dosage.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, AUD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!