Handling Frame for ChipShop Microfluidic Chips
- Product SKU: CS-10000042
- Category: Chip Holders, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic ChipShop
These handling frames are designed to easily interface your ChipShop microfluidic chips.
They are compatible with standard inserts for SBS microtiter plates. They exist in plastic or aluminum. For the plastic frames, two heights of skirts are available: high or reduced.
These stackable handling frames by ChipShop are made to safely interface microfluidic chips. Because they comply with SBS microtiter plate standard (127.76 mm x 85.48 mm), they fit in all standard laboratory equipment and compatible microscope inserts. They exist in plastic or in aluminum.
Up to 4 chips in the format of microscopy slides (25.5 mm x 75.5 mm) can be held in one frame.
The plastic handling frames are stackable and follow the format and well position of 1536-well plates. For this material, two heights of skirts are available: high or reduced. The higher version has the standard height of microtiter plates, while the reduced one still complies with standard equipment but reduces the optical working distance to facilitate the use of inverted optical microscopes.
For the aluminum handling frames, two spacings are available, placing microfluidic chips on the position of the wells of a 96 or 384-well microtiter plate. This is particularly interesting when using standard robots and plate readers.
1x Handling frame for ChipShop chips
|Plate format spacing||1536-well plate||1536-well plate||384-well plate||96-well plate|
|Chip dimensions||25.5 mm x 75.5 mm||25.5 mm x 75.5 mm||25.5 mm x 75.5 mm||25.5 mm x 75.5 mm|
|Qty of chips that fit in the frame||4||4||4||4|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!