Microfluidic Reservoir for PDMS Chip - XXS
Get the closest of your microfluidic chip with these reservoirs! This is particularly useful when you need to work with very low flow rates and low volumes.
Features & Benefits
- Directly connect the reservoir to your chip
- Small internal volume: only the 23G needle interfaces the chip and the reservoir
- 5 reservoirs setups per kit
- Tip 23G 1/2" Blunt End (x5)
- 1 mL column in polypropylene with Luer-Lock end (autoclavable) (x5)
- Toric joint 8 mm x 1 mm (x5)
- Male Luer-Lock to 3/32" barbed connector (x5)
Working with pressurized reservoirs requires to follow some recommendations to ensure your security.
Recommended pressure range: 0 - 200 mbar (other pressure ranges have not been tested).
Pressure resistance tests have been performed on the pressurized tanks. Protocols and results of the tests are available upon request.
- Do not use a tube or a bottle that look damaged or has encountered a shock.
- Use only the same tube references if you need a spare one. We cannot guarantee that other references of tubes or bottles used by the end-user will withstand the same pressure ranges.
- Make sure that the tube/bottle used with Elveflow pressurized tube cap is adapted to the experimental conditions (chemical compatibility of the material, resistance to temperature, …) to fulfill security requirements.
- Use security equipment adapted to specific experimental conditions. You may be using pressurized reservoirs containing dangerous liquids and presenting explosion risks (protection glasses, security net or shield). Also, depending on the nature of the liquid, it is the user responsibility to use indicated security equipment (PPE, chemical hood, …).
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, AUD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!