Kit Fittings Starter Pack Luer
- Product SKU: LVF-KFI-01
- Category: Elveflow, Luer Fittings, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Fittings & Connectors
A complete kit with all the fittings and connectors to get started out of the box with the Elveflow OB1 Mk3+ controller.
These Luer-Lock fittings are compatible with the -900/1000 mbar, 200 mbar and 2000 mbar pressure range of the OB1 MK3+ pressure controller.
Reservoirs not included.
A toolbox kit with all the elements to connect your Elveflow OB1 Mk3+ pressure controller to your reservoir and microfluidic chip. Compatible with any Luer Lock channel: -900/1000 mbar, 200 mbar, 2000 mbar.
The kit contains the following:
- Set of fitting adaptors to connect your pressure source to the 6mm pipe input of the OB1
- Male Luer Integral Lock Ring Plug (x10) Male Luer Integral Lock to 3/32″ OD Barb (x10)- 4mm OD PU Tubing (5m) to connect pressure/vacuum Luer output of the OB1 to the tubes
- PUR polyether clear 4mm OD tube (5m) to go from the OB1 to the reservoir
- 1/4″-28 Thread to 3/32″ OD Barb (x10): fittings to connect the tube from the OB1 to the reservoir
- Blue PFA Flangeless Nuts 1/4″-28 Fitting for 1/16″ Tubing with ETFE Ferrules 1/16″ (x10): fittings to connect the output from the reservoirs or the inputs of the sensor to the 1/16” OD tubes
- PTFE Tape for sealing (1 max per parcel): helps to ensure a perfectly sealed connection
- PTFE Teflon Tubing Spare Roll 1/16″ OD x 1/32 ID (50m): going from the reservoir to your application
- Filter 5µm Luer Lock (hydrophilic, max pressure 6 bar) to filter your solution if needed
Set of flow resistances :
- 1/16 OD PEEK Tubing , 50 µm ID (x 20 cm) , 65 µm ID (x 20 cm) , 100 µm ID (x 20 cm) , 250 µm ID (x 20 cm) : set of flow resistance to help you finely tune your setup
- 1/4-28 to 1/4-28 internal threads Standard Union (x 2): to connect different pieces of tubes or flow resistances together
- Microfluidic Tubing Cutter (x 1): to ensure a clean cut of the resistance
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!