Kit Fittings Starter Pack Luer
- Product SKU: LVF-KFI-01
- Category: Elveflow, Luer Fittings, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Fittings & Connectors, Pressure Control, Reservoirs & Accessories for Pressure Controllers
A complete kit with all the fittings and connectors to get started out of the box with the Elveflow OB1 Mk3+ controller.
These Luer-Lock fittings are compatible with the -900/1000 mbar, 200 mbar, and 2000 mbar pressure range of the OB1 MK3+ pressure controller.
Reservoirs not included.
A toolbox kit with all the elements to connect your Elveflow OB1 Mk3+ pressure controller to your reservoir and microfluidic chip. Compatible with any Luer Lock channel: -900/1000 mbar, 200 mbar, 2000 mbar.
1x Pressure source connection kit for the 6 mm pipe input of the OB1 controller
10x Male Luer Lock plugs for unused channels
10x Male Luer Lock connectors for 3/32" ID tubing
5 m x 4 mm OD PU pneumatic tubing
10x 1/4-28 Male to Barbed connector for 3/32" ID tubing for reservoirs connection
10x Blue PFA 1/4-28 fittings with ETFE ferrules for 1/16" OD rigid tubing for reservoirs and sensors connection
1x PTFE sealing tape
50 m x PTFE (Teflon) tubing 1/16″ OD x 1/32" ID
20 cm x PEEK 50 µm ID capillary tubing flow resistance
20 cm x PEEK 65 µm ID capillary tubing flow resistance
20 cm x PEEK 100 µm ID capillary tubing flow resistance
20 cm x PEEK 175 µm ID capillary tubing flow resistance
20 cm x PEEK 250 µm ID capillary tubing flow resistance
2x 1/4-28 Union fittings
1x Tubing cutter
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!