An 8 bar lubricated compressor for lab purposes. Operates at low noise level (35 dB) in a powerful and compact format.
Features & Benefits
- Clean air: 5µm oil filter with automatic drainage
- High performances: 8 bar output, max. air flow rate of 11 L/min at this pressure
- 4 L receiver with internal coating, made to last
- Very low noise level (below 35dbA)
- Easily transportable w/ handle
- Plug & Play
- Dimensions (l x w x h) 384 x 333 x 342 mm
Here are some important points to consider when comparing compressors:
Air quality mainly depends on compressor technology. Thanks to a filter of 5µm, this device offers cleaner air by getting rid of oil droplets. An optional 0.01µm filter can be added to remove microdroplets.
With a noise level below 35 dB, these quiet compressed air and vacuum station can be set up directly near working laboratory staff.
EASY TRANSPORT & SETUP
Thanks to its compact design, this compressor is suitable for quick installation in small spaces in any lab. The motor and accessories are guaranteed for 2 years.
- Silent Lubricated Compressor (x1): workstation including an electric motor, a 4L tank, a filter-regulator and a pressure switch.
Includes a 2-year warranty on the motor and the accessories.
|Tension||230 V (120 V also available, contact us)|
|Frequency||50 Hz (contact us for 60 Hz)|
|Motor||0.18 CV - 0.13 kW|
|Drawn air||17 L/min|
|Air flow rate (5 bar)||12 L/min|
|Air flow rate (8 bar)||11 L/min|
|Max. pressure||8 bar|
|Max. intensity||0.9 A|
|Tank volume||4 L|
|Noise level||35 dB(A)|
|Operation under load||50%|
This equipment does not come with any fittings or pneumatic tubing.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!