AF1 Microfluidic Autonomous Pressure Pump
- Product SKU: LVF-AF1
- Category: Compressors, Microfluidic Pressure Controllers, Pressure & Vacuum Pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers
Totally autonomous and ready-to-use, this light-weighted AF1 pressure pump embarks the most recent piezoelectric technology for an unrivaled accuracy. No need for any extra gas compressor, just plug and connect it to your microfluidic chip ! The AF1 can be monitored by USB or manually. Available for different pressure ranges.
Features & Benefits
Fast pressurization and large tank volume for long term or high flow rate experiments.
Piezoelectric control allowing a high pressure accuracy.
Available for +200 mbar, +1.6 bar and -700 mbar/+1 bar pressure ranges.
Plug & Play system, intuitive manual control and monitoring. Internal and external trigger connectors to synchronize with any other instrument.
Standalone or USB control with your favorite software.
- Pressure stability : 0.05%
- Pressure sensor resolution : 0.006%
- Response time : 50 ms
This product is fully customizable to fit your needs. Feel free to ask !
This pressure pump can be used for a wide range of usages :
- double emulsion generation
- cell culture experiments
- bead and particle manipulation
... Or your own application ! Its versatility and simplicity fulfills several needs.
The workflow of the pump is really simple. The pressure is monitored on the computer or using the front knob of the pump. The sample is pressurized inside tanks (compatible with Falcon, Eppendorf or bottle), and then injected into the chip at the exact pressure or flow rate wanted.
(1) Volume dependent - Measurement done on 12 mL reservoir for a set point from 0 to 200 mbar
The Elveflow® Smart Interface allows to intuitively monitor the Elveflow® products. This evolutive software can achieve the simplest tasks as the most complex, and can perform different waveforms of pressure. Real-time displayed datas can be saved for further uses.
- Easy flow control : coupled with a flow sensor, the flow rate can be directly controlled by a feedback loop on the software
- Automate your setup
- Save instruments configurations
- Visualise and save datas with a 100Hz acquisition rate
- One software for all the Elveflow® products
Your can also control your experiments using C, Python, Labview® or Matlab®.
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, AUD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!