MFS Microfluidic Thermal Flow Sensor
These are professional and high-accuracy liquid mass flow sensors for ultra-low flow rate monitoring. We offer a full range of 5 microfluidic flow sensors from 0.07 µL/min to 5,000 µL/min to perfectly match your needs.
Five different microfluidic sensors are available depending on the flow range you want to achieve (from 0.07 to 5000 μL/min). Performances, resolution, and precision are adapted to experiments in microfluidics that require high accuracy.
The flow sensor shows bi-directional and linear transfer characteristics.
The product comes fully calibrated for water. The MFS Thermal Flow Sensor can work in digital mode and it needs to be connected to the specific Sensor Reader (click here for more information). The Sensor Reader is sold separately and can manage up to 4 different sensors at the same time. Thanks to the integrated software you will able to record, store and analyze the data gathered by the sensor directly on your computer.
Please make sure you use filtered solutions to prevent any dust from clogging the sensor capillary, which would eventually damage it irremediably.
A calorimetric thermal low-flow liquid flow meter measures the asymmetry of a temperature profile modulated by the fluid flow by using 2 different heat sensors surrounding a central heating element.
Create your complete microfluidic setup with the MFS Thermal Flow Sensor and the Sensor Reader. They are both compatible with several flow control instruments (syringe pump, peristaltic pump, and pressure controllers). Our dedicated software and its user-friendly interface allow you to control the data acquisition directly on your pc.
1x MFS Flow Sensor
|Resolution||down to 1.5 pL/sec|
|Measurements||Bi-directional (positive and negative flow rates)|
|Sensor Response Time||40 ms|
|Dead Volume||< 1 µL|
|Chemical resistance||The interior channel is made in PEEK and is bio-compatible|
|Effect on flow rate||The sensor has no influence on the flow rate of the liquid passing through|
|Operating Temperature||+10 °C to +50 °C|
|Electrical Input||8 V / 100 mA|
|Signal Output||Digital only (requires a Sensor Reader or OB1 Mk3+/Mk4 Pressure Controller or Cobalt Autonomous Pump)|
|Dimensions||58 x 52 x 23 mm (length x width x height)|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!