Fluo-Break Emulsion Breaker
- Product SKU: EU-FLUO-BREAK
- Category: Emulseo, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Liquids & Chemicals
The Fluo-Break solution is an emulsion breaker from Emulseo. It is specifically developed to disrupt droplets that were stabilized with FluoSurf.
Supplied in a glass vial of 10 mL.
The emulsion breaker Fluo-Break from Emulseo is a clear fluorinated chemical solution formulated to break emulsion droplets. Fluo-Break allows for an easy recovery of the droplet phase and is adapted for use with Emulseo's surfactants and oils.
For best results, it is recommended to follow these guidelines:
- Collect the emulsion in a micro-centrifuge tube
- Carefully remove the excess oil from the bottom continuous phase
- Add Fluo-Break to the emulsion (at least 1 time the emulsion volume)
- Manually shake the microcentrifuge tube and centrifuge for 1 minute
- Recover the aqueous phase
1x 10mL of Fluo-Break emulsion breaker
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!