FluoSurf Surfactant - Neat
- Product SKU: EU-FLUOSURF-NEAT
- Category: Emulseo, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Liquids & Chemicals
FluoSurf is an emulsion stabilizer in fluorinated oil specifically formulated for droplet-based microfluidic applications, such as single-cell analysis. Biocompatible, it is highly stable even with pH or temperature variations, allowing the production of reproducible droplets.
FluoSurf-C, FluoSurf-O, or FluoSurf-S neat, 1g. To purchase more than 1g, just change the product quantity.
FluoSurf was formulated for microfluidic applications involving droplets. Its properties allow it to use in demanding applications where biocompatibility and stability are key requirements (PCR, encapsulation...).
The amphiphilic properties of FluoSurf surfactant stabilize the interface between aqueous droplets and oil to generate reproducible droplets with a high monodispersity, avoiding leaks and coalescence.
The FluoSurf is available as neat (minimum 1g, increments of 1g) or mixed with fluorinated oil.
3 FluoSurf formulations are available
- FluoSurf-C: standard formulation for droplet-based microfluidic experiments.
- FluoSurf-O: optimized formulation with ultra-low autofluorescence for fluorescence-based droplet experiments, like single cell analysis.
- FluoSurf-S: optimized formulation for better thermal stability under harsh conditions.
Tip: use Fluo-Oil to dilute the neat FluoSurf.
FluoSurf surfactant is performant for standard droplet generation in microfluidics, but also for more demanding applications involving biology or chemistry:
- Water-in-oil droplet generation
- Single-cell analysis
- Cell sorting
- Alginate/polyacrylate/agarose/epoxy beads
- 3D cell culture in droplet
1x 1g of neat FluoSurf
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!