mzr-Touch Control Gear Pump Module
- Product SKU: PM-mzr-Touch-Control-N
- Category: Gear Pumps, HNP Mikrosysteme, Miniature Pumps, Pumps & Flow Controllers
The mzr-Touch Control module provides users with a compact and versatile touch screen interface for precise dosage and delivery at low flow rates, using mzr micro annular gear pumps.
The mzr-Touch Control is an intuitive touch screen controller for micro annular gear pumps. The combined drive and control unit allow an easy operation of the pump in laboratory or production environments, with simple touch operations.
- Compact housing: aluminum die cast, powder coated
- 4.3" LCD touch screen
- User-friendly interface with simple operating modes: discrete dosage or continuous flow
- Simple programming functions
- Set speed with analog 0-10 V input
- IP 65 rating
- 70 W, 24 V DC, 3 A power supply included
Choose the mzr-Touch Control type according to your pump model:
- Type N: motion controller integrated in the Touch Control, suitable for mzr-2521, mzr-2921 and mzr-4622
- Type H: for mzr-2521X1, mzr-2921X1 and mzr-4622X1
- Type R: RS232 interface, to be used with compatible motion controllers (e.g. S-ND or S-G05)
1x mzr-Touch Control module
1x Power supply
|Chassis||die-cast aluminum housing, powder coated|
|Operation||touch display 4.3"|
|Display||different graphical user interfaces e.g. discrete dosage, continuous dosage, terminal|
Type N: for mzr-2521, mzr-2921 and mzr-4622 pumps
Type H: for mzr-2521X1, mzr-2921X1 and mzr-4622X1 pumps
Type R: connection over RS-232 Interface
|Serial interface (Type R only)||RS-232, SUB D male, 9-pole|
|Pump connector (Type H only)||8-pole socked (DIN 45326)|
|Motion Controller (Type N only)||integrated 16-bit microcontroller|
|Power source||24 V DC, 3-pole socket (70 W, 24 V DC, 3 A power supply included)|
|Analog interface||0 - 10 V, 5-pole socket|
|Digital outputs||Open Collector, 24 V, 0.5 A|
|Protection rating||IP 65|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||147 x 141 x 37 mm|
|Weight||approx. 0.7 kg|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!