Peristaltic Tubing Adapter for 1/16" OD PTFE Tubing
These unique adapters connect peristaltic tubing to standard 1/16" OD tubing. A specially-designed nose allows the peristaltic tubing to simply press fit over the nose and then be held tightly in place by the retainer sleeve. Your 1/16" OD tubing may then be connected with the Flangeless Fittings supplied with the adapter.
Two options are available according to the ID of the Peristaltic Tubing: Small (ID between 1.20-2.80 mm) and Large (ID between 2.55-3.80 mm).
This assembly comes complete with 1/16" OD Flangeless Fittings in PFA and Ferrules.
This adapter can be used to bridge soft-walled (peristaltic, silicon) tubing (ID of 0.048"– 0.110” (1.20–2.80 mm) or ID of 0.100”– 0.150” (2.55–3.80 mm)) with 1/16” OD rigid-walled (PTFE) tubing.
The Peristaltic Tubing Adapter Sets facilitate a secure connection between soft-walled, peristaltic tubing and more traditional, rigid-walled tubing. Through the use of a ribbed nose that fits securely inside the soft-walled tubing and a retainer sleeve that slips over the soft-walled tubing, this adapter firmly holds peristaltic tubing in place, while simultaneously allowing more permanent 1/16" OD tubing (e.g., FEP, PEEK, Stainless Steel) to be joined on the other end through the use of the Flangeless Fittings (included). These 2-pack sets allows you to make your own stoppered tubing assembly for use with some peristaltic pumps, while also minimizing the amount of soft-walled tubing that must be used in the fluid pathway. These adapters can be used with soft-walled tubing with a variety of inner diameters and outer diameters, as indicated.
- Infinitely reusable
- Installable in a few seconds
- Peristaltic (silicone) tubing to rigid-walled (PTFE) tubing adapter (x2)
- Flangeless Fittings PFA 1/4″-28 to 1/6" OD Tubing (x2)
- Ferrule for 1/16" OD tubing (x2)
Thru hole (mm): 0.75 (Small size) or 1.75 (Large size)
For Peristaltic Tubing ID (in): 0.048-0.110 (Small size) or 0.100-0.150 (Large size)
For Peristaltic Tubing ID (mm): 1.20-2.80 (Small size) or 2.55-3.80 (Large size)
For Peristaltic Tubing OD (in): up to 0.180 (Small size)or up to 0.250 (Large size)
For Peristaltic Tubing OD (mm): 4.55 (Small size) or 6.4 (Large size)
For Rigid or Semi-Rigid Tubing OD (in): 1/16
Primary Material of Construction: PEEK, Tefzel® (ETFE)
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, AUD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and on the country of destination. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!