Peristaltic Tubing Adapter for 1/16" OD PTFE Tubing (pack of 2)
- Product SKU: CIL-P-757
- Category: Barbed Fittings, IDEX, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Fittings & Connectors, Threaded Fittings
These unique adapters connect peristaltic tubing to standard 1/16" OD tubing.
Two options are available according to the ID of the peristaltic tubing: Small (ID between 1.20-2.80 mm) and Large (ID between 2.55-3.80 mm).
This adapter is used to bridge soft-walled (peristaltic, silicone) tubing with 1/16” OD rigid-walled (PTFE, PEEK, FEP) tubing.
The Peristaltic Tubing Adapter Set facilitates a secure connection between soft-walled, peristaltic tubing and rigid tubing. Through the use of a ribbed nose that fits securely inside the soft-walled tubing and a retainer sleeve that slips over the soft-walled tubing, this adapter firmly holds peristaltic tubing in place, while simultaneously allowing rigid 1/16" OD tubing to be joined on the other end through the use of the Flangeless fittings (included).
When using peristaltic pumps, these adapters allow for minimizing the amount of soft-walled tubing that is needed in the fluid pathway. These 2-pack sets can connect soft-walled tubing with a variety of inner diameters and outer diameters.
2x Soft-walled to rigid-walled tubing adapter including: adapter body, retainer sleeve in 3 sizes, and adapter cap
2x Flangeless fittings PFA 1/4-28 to 1/16" OD tubing
2x Ferrules for 1/16" OD tubing
|Thru hole||0.75 mm (0.030")||0.070" / 1.75 mm|
|For peristaltic tubing ID||1.20-2.80 mm (0.048-0.110")||2.55-3.80 mm (0.100-0.150")|
|For peristaltic tubing OD||up to 4.55 mm (0.180")||up to 6.4 mm (0.250")|
|Connexion type for rigid tubing||1/4-28||1/4-28|
|Recommended rigid tubing OD||1.6 mm (1/16")||1.6 mm (1/16")|
|Material of construction||PEEK, Tefzel® (ETFE)||PEEK, Tefzel® (ETFE)|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!