PTFE Tubing 1/8" OD for Microfluidics
- Product SKU: BL-PTFE-3216-20
- Category: Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Tubings, PTFE, PEEK, FEP Tubing
A 20 m Teflon PTFE tubing 1/8" (3.2 mm) OD and various IDs for your daily needs. PTFE is widely used in microfluidic experiments due to its excellent solvent resistance, higher continuous service temperature, and superior polymer purity.
Build your microfluidic liquid path and connect the different elements of your microfluidic setup with this high-quality PTFE tubing.
- High-grade PTFE (Teflon) tubing: excellent solvent resistance
- Pipe length: 20 m or 50 m
- Outer diameter (OD): 3.2 mm (1/8")
- Various IDs available: 1.6 mm (1/16") or 2.4 mm (3/32")
- Natural color
20 m or 50 m roll of PTFE tubing 1/16" OD
|Tubing ID||1.6 mm (1/16")||2.4 mm (3/32")
|Tubing OD||3.2 mm (1/8")|
|Wall thickness||0.8 mm||0.4 mm|
OD: +/- 0.05 mm
Wall thickness: +/- 0.05 mm
|Bending radius||13 mm||25 mm|
|Working temperature range||-200 to +260 °C|
|Burst pressure||140 bar|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!