Capillary Peristaltic Tubing Adapter for 1/16" OD Tubing
- Product SKU: CIL-P-794
- Category: Barbed Fittings, IDEX, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Fittings & Connectors, Threaded Fittings
These conical adapters connect capillary peristaltic tubing to standard 1/16" OD tubing.
The adapter accommodates peristaltic tubing IDs from 0.020” (0.50 mm) to 0.030” (0.75 mm).
This conical adapter provides a safe connection between capillary soft-walled (peristaltic, silicone, Tygon) tubing and 1/16” OD semi-rigid or rigid-walled (PTFE, PEEK, FEP) tubing.
The peristaltic tubing slides on the narrow part of the adapter, which is screwed to the female 1/4"-28 nut to bridge with the rigid 1/16" OD tubing through the Super Flangeless™ ferrule. Thanks to the narrow coned end of the adapter, the peristaltic tubing is easily well-maintained on the connector.
By connecting soft-walled to rigid tubing, these adapters allow switching from peristaltic pump tubing to standard 1/16" OD tubing easily for the rest of the fluid pathway.
2x Soft-walled to rigid-walled tubing adapter body
2x Super Flangeless™ female nut 1/4″-28 to 1/16" OD tubing
2x Super Flangeless™ ferrule for 1/16" OD tubing with ferrule and lock ring
|Thru hole||0.50 mm (0.020”)|
|For peristaltic tubing ID||0.50 mm-0.75 mm (0.020”-0.030”)|
|For rigid tubing OD||1.6 mm (1/16")|
|Adapter material||Natural Tefzel® (ETFE)|
|Female nut material||Natural PEEK|
|Ferrule material||Yellow Tefzel® (ETFE)|
|Locking ring material||Stainless steel|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Please contact us if you have any questions!