Reglo ICC (Independent Channel Control) Pump
Control independently the direction and speed of up to four independent channels using the Reglo ICC peristaltic pump, each with its own program: start, stop, dispense, reverse, aspirate, calibrate. The independent channel calibration ensures a high accuracy and reproducibility by minimizing the tube-to-tube difference.
Using the keypad or your PC via USB, you can create complex pumping or precision dispensing sequences while working within a flow range of 0.001 to 35 mL/min per channel. Control up to eight pumps at once, via the USB hub or by daisy-chaining the RS-232 connectors. Windows®-based software is included.
All the advantages of peristaltic pumping, without drawbacks
Ismatec, established in 1964, is now a leading reference in peristaltic pumps thanks to its offer of high-precision pumps.
The Reglo ICC is an innovative and easy-to-use peristaltic pump, embedding the latest technologies to provide a reliable and accurate flow:
- 1 up to 4 independent channels: each channel can be individually set to a different flow rate and/or rotational direction.
- Independent channel calibration minimizes the tube to tube differences resulting in the best calibration accuracy possible in a multichannel peristaltic pump.
- Choose between 6, 8 or 12 rollers to adjust the level of pulsation and flow range of the pump: more rollers means less pulsatility, and lower flow rate. Choose 12 rollers for very low pulsatility!
Controlling your pump has never been so easy, using either the digital interface on the pump, or the included Windows® software through USB. It is even possible to control up to 8 pumps with the same software!
Use the pre-programmed operating modes to create complex time-based experiments:
- Flow rate: continuous operation at a set rate and direction
- Volume over time: dispensing a desired volume over a desired time
- Volume: dispensing a desired volume at a set flow rate
- Time mode: dispensing for a set time duration with a set flow rate
- Volume with pause: dispensing a set volume over multiple cycles with defined pause time in between
- Time with pause: dispensing for a set time duration over multiple cycles with defined pause time in between
- Calibration: allows each channel to be calibrated for dispensed fluid volume accuracy
|Dimensions||218 x 125 x 170|
|Motor type||Stepper motor (1 per channel)|
|Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Speed range||0.1 to 100 rpm, 0.01 rpm resolution|
|Flow rate||0.001 - 35 mL/min (per channel)|
|Channels||2, 3 or 4|
|Rollers||6, 8 or 12|
|Interfaces||USB 2.0, Mini-B, RS-232|
|Power consumption||30 W|
|Differential pressure||1.0 bar (14.5 psi)|
- 1x Reglo ICC peristaltic pump
- 1x Power supply
- 1x User manual
- 1x Windows® software
You should always use Ismatec three-stop tubing with this pump.
Flow ranges (mL/min per channel)
|Tubing ID (mm)||6 rollers||8 rollers||12 rollers|
|0.13||0.0002 to 0.14||0.0002 to 0.11||0.0001 to 0.093|
|0.51||0.0019 to 1.9||0.0017 to 1.7||0.0016 to 1.6|
|0.57||0.0024 to 2.4||0.0021 to 2.1||0.0019 to 1.9|
|0.64||0.0030 to 3.0||0.0026 to 2.6||0.0024 to 2.4|
|0.95||0.0064 to 6.4||0.0056 to 5.6||0.0050 to 5.0|
|1.02||0.0073 to 7.3||0.0063 to 6.3||0.0056 to 5.6|
|1.42||0.013 to 13||0.011 to 11||0.0094 to 9.4|
|1.75||0.019 to 19||0.016 to 16||0.013 to 13|
|1.85||0.021 to 21||0.017 to 17||0.014 to 14|
|2.54||0.033 to 33||0.027 to 27||0.019 to 19|
|2.79||0.036 to 36||0.031 to 31||0.021 to 21|
|3.17||0.043 to 43||0.035 to 35||0.024 to 24|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
A 25€ bank fee will be applied for any wire transfer in other currencies than Euros (€) outside the SEPA zone (European Union, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Monaco).
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and on the country of destination. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through UPS. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination! You can even choose a quicker shipping option like UPS Express.
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!