Reglo Digital Multichannel Peristaltic Pump
- Product SKU: IM-78018-10
- Category: Ismatec, Peristaltic pumps, Peristaltic Pumps Systems & Drives, Pumps & Flow Controllers
The NEW Reglo Peristaltic Pumps deliver the technical precision that is synonymous with Masterflex® and Ismatec® combined to form the first highly accurate, low-flow (from 0.0001 up to 68 mL/min), MasterflexLive®-enabled, and 21 CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11 compliant models to enter the market.
Their combination of features provides you with a connected, intuitive, powerful, and secure fluid-handling experience.
The Reglo Digital Multichannel Pump is a versatile multichannel pump for accurate low-flow fluid delivery – with an intuitive touch-screen interface. Flow rate from 0.0001 up to 68 mL/min.
- Intuitive 5" touchscreen: 5" (12.7 cm) capacitive TFT/RGB touch screen with in-plane switching for a clear, wide viewing angle. Capacitive screen can be used with gloves.
- Programmable: Continuous run, volume dispense, and time dispense modes -- batch control and interval/off time in Volume and Time modes.
- Versatile: 6, 8, & 12 rollers ; 6 for the highest flow & 12 for the lowest pulsation & highest accuracy.
- Connected: Remotely monitor and control critical process via MasterflexLive® on your smartphone. You can also control the pump from a computer: with WiFi capabilities, there is no need for ethernet connectivity.
- Compliant with 21 CFR Part 11 & EU Annex 11: robust management of data, digital records, & controlled access to data
- Reliable: no-maintenance BLDC with encoder – uses less power & is more reliable than older models.
- Multichannel and low flow: 2 or 4 channels, for use with 3-stop tubing ; flow range from 0.0001 to 68 mL/min.
- Flexible operational control via screen, MasterflexLive®, or analogue remote control.
- Anti-drip and programmable speed ramping: ensure accuracy and minimize sample loss.
- Small footprint: 229 x 147 x 157 (L x W x H, mm), 9 x 5.8 x 6.3 (L x W x H, inches).
Cassette pump head
The Cassette Head is available with 6, 8, or 12 rollers depending on your pulsatility & flow rate needs. The head holds up to 4 cartridges for multichannel pumping using our versatile 3-stop tubing. Order the three-stop tubing size and formulation to suit your application needs (sold separately).
Use the user-friendly touchscreen interface of the pump to program your experiments following these operating modes:
- Dispense volume / time
- Interval (pause)
- Ramp (up/down)
- Flow rate (μL/min, μL/hr, mL/min, mL/hr, L/day, oZ/min, oZ/hr, RPM, %)
|Number of channels||Number of rollers||Speed range (rpm)||Flow range (mL/min)|
|2||6||0.1 to 160||0.0002 to 68|
|4||6||0.1 to 160||0.0002 to 68|
|2||8||0.1 to 160||0.0002 to 57|
|4||8||0.1 to 160||0.0002 to 57|
|2||12||0.1 to 160||0.0001 to 38|
|4||12||0.1 to 160||0.0001 to 38|
Remote control with MasterflexLive®
MasterflexLive is a secure, Cloud-enabled platform for control and monitoring of Masterflex pumps; get real-time control of all pump parameters – including speed, flow rate, dispense volume, and more. You can monitor and adjust critical processes running 24/7 without the need for onsite personnel while push notifications alert you to operating conditions and error messages. Internet connection via standard Ethernet (RJ45) jack on rear of drive; USB connection allows for downloadable firmware updates to be loaded into the pump.
1x Reglo Digital Multichannel peristaltic pump drive
1x Reglo Digital Multichannel peristaltic pump head
1x Power supply
|Compatible tubing type||
Microbore 3-stop tubing
|Compatible tubing dimensions||
0.13mm to 3.17mm ID
|Max. pressure||1.5 bar (22 psi)|
|Speed control accuracy||+/- 0.1 %|
|Motor||BLDC with encoder|
|Display||5” capacitive touchscreen, RGB with
IN-plane switching (wide viewing angle)
|Dimensions and weight||229 x 147 x 157 (L x W x H, mm) - 3.2kg
9 x 5.8 x 6.3 (L x W x H, inches) - 7lbs
|Rear panel control & connections||RJ45, 25 pin serial port, on/off switch, USB port, power supply connection|
|Power supply||Separate Universal Voltage input 90 to 260V, 24V out 90W max|
|Enclosure materials||ABS Plastic housing with an aluminum chassis and aluminum bezel|
|Approvals||CE, RoHS 2; Power supply is UL, cUL|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!