33 DDS Dual Independent Channel Syringe Pump
- Product SKU: HA-70-3333
- Category: Harvard Apparatus, Microfluidic Syringe pump, Pumps & Flow Controllers, Syringe Pump Systems
The Harvard Apparatus 33 DDS Dual Independent Channel Syringe Pump is a multi-purpose syringe pump has two independent pumping channels controlled by an intuitive touch screen interface. Embedding the latest flow control technologies, the 33DDS includes a tight gripping, extremely secure syringe clamp that accommodates syringe sizes 0.5 µl to 60 mL. The Harvard Apparatus Independent Pump 33 DDS offers enhanced flow performance with high accuracy and smooth flow from 1.02 pL/min to 106 mL/min.
This Harvard Apparatus Independent Pump 33 DDS has two independent pumping channels controlled by an intuitive touchscreen interface. This multi-purpose syringe pump employs advanced syringe mechanisms that include a tight gripping, extremely secure syringe clamp that accommodates syringe sizes 0.5 µl to 60 mL. The Pump 33 DDS offers enhanced flow performance with high accuracy and smooth flow from 1.02 pL/min to 106 mL/min.
- Two independently controlled pumping channels in one instrument
- High accuracy ± 0.25%
- Graphical user interface with 7" LCD color touchscreen display
- Accommodates syringe sizes 0.5 μL to 60 mL
- Smooth flow down to 1.02 pl/min
- USB, RS-232 and TTL connectivity
Graphical User Interface
The intuitive Independent Pump 33 DDS graphical user interface controlled with a large 7" LCD color touchscreen display allows quick and easy setup. The display run screen presents the user with all key dispensing parameters in real time. Syringe tables containing all major syringe manufacturers allow simple selection of any compatible syringe size. Audible Alarms, Adjustable Force and Screen Lock are all features that are available with a touch of the screen.
The Harvard Apparatus Independent Pump 33 DDS comes standard with USB and RS-232 for PC communication and RS-485 for pump-to-pump communication. An entire suite of ASCII commands is available to control the pump remotely with a PC. The pump contains a footswitch input and digital input/output for each independent pumping channel.
Independent Condition allows the Pump 33 DDS to operate as two separate syringe pumps named P1 & P2. Each syringe will operate independently with different syringe types, sizes, forces, targets (volume or time, mode dependent).
In reciprocating conditions, both syringe channels move in opposite directions at the same rate using the same syringe size and type. When combined with a valve box, the reciprocating condition can provide the continuous fluidic delivery of a peristaltic pump with the accurate, pulseless, low flow rates provided by a syringe pump.
Twin Condition allows both syringes to operate in the same mode using the exact same syringe type, syringe size, force, target (volume or time), and flow rate settings. The pump also allows the user to combine both flows for higher speed and volume infusion applications.
1x Harvard Apparatus 33 DDS Dual Independent Channel Syringe Pump
1x Power supply
|Type||Microprocessor dual independent infuse/withdraw continuous syringe pump|
|Syringe type||Glass, plastic and stainless steel|
|Min. syringe size||0.5 µL (0.103 mm inner diameter)|
|Max. syringe size||
60 mL (32.573 mm inner diameter)
50 mL for glass syringes
|Min. flow rate||1.02 pL/min (0.5 µL syringe)|
|Max. flow rate||106 mL/min (60 mL syringe)|
|Display||7" color display with touch screen|
USB: Type B
RS-232: 9-pin D-sub connector
RS-485 IEEE-1394: 6 pos for pump-to-pump communication
TTL input/output: two 15-pin D-sub connectors, one for each pump mechanism
Footswitch: two phono jack inputs, one for each pump mechanism
|Linear force (Max, per syringe)||
70 lbs (31.75 kg) at 100% force setting up to a flow rate of 90 mL/min using up to a 60 mL syringe with a 32.573 mm inner diameter
50 lbs (22.6 kg) at 100% force setting up to a flow rate of 90-106 mL/min using up to a 60 mL syringe with a 32.573 mm inner diameter
Input 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
Output 30 V, 1.66 A, 50 W
9.09 kg (21 lbs)
|Dimensions (L x D x H)||
28 x 39 x 21 cm (11 x 15 x 8 in.)
CE, ETL (UL & CSA), CB Scheme, EU RoHS, WEEE
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!