SPM/ZU-I Independent Syringe Pump (1-8 channels)
- Product SKU: SHE-SPM/ZU-I-1
- Category: Microfluidic Syringe pump, Pumps & Flow Controllers, Shenchen Baoding, Syringe Pump Systems
High-precision split type syringe pump with one controller and separate syringe pumps (up to 8 units) for various lab applications from 0.01 µL/min to 127 mL/min. Embedding a 4.3" color LCD touch screen, the controller allows to independently program each syringe pump so you can vary the flow rate from one unit to another.
Baoding Shenchen Precision Pump Co. Ltd. is one of the leaders in peristaltic pumps and syringe pumps. With an experience of 13 years in this industry, they provide reliable and accurate pumps at the best price.
Each unit of the SPM/ZU-I pump runs as an independent syringe pump: apply a different flow rate or pumping mode, or use different liquids in each unit at the same time.
- Controller with 4.3" industrial grade LCD touch screen, intelligent calibration and online micro adjust function
- Four running modes: infusion, withdrawal, infusion/withdrawal, withdrawal/infusion
- Independent working mode: each unit can run as an independent syringe pump, with its own flow rate and running mode
- Intelligent calibration: the online micro adjusting function decreases volume error and increases volume accuracy
- Real time monitoring: the controller displays the working status of each unit
- Back distance setting to avoid bubbles inside syringe
- Compact design
- 3 years warranty
|Working modes||Infusion, withdrawal, infusion/withdrawal, withdrawal/infusion|
|Number of channels||1 to 8|
|Syringe protection||Protect the syringe from damage by adjusting the limit block position|
|Overpressure protection||Alarm function when the drive is blocked in one of the units|
|Syringe size||From 10 µL to 60 mL|
|Maximum stroke||90 mm|
|Stroke resolution||0.078 µm per microstep|
|Linear speed range||1 µm/min up to 132 mm/min|
|Flow rate range||0.01 µL/min to 127 mL/min|
|Flow rate accuracy||Intelligent calibration and online adjusting function|
|Speed||Min: 0.035 ms/microstep Max: 0.936 s/microstep|
|Accuracy||≤ +/- 0.5%|
|Max. linear force||157 N (> 16 Kgf)|
|Back distance||0.01 - 5 mm|
|Stored modes||10 group working modes|
|Control and display||Industrial grade 4.3" LCD color touch screen|
|Power-off memory||Display the previous parameters when turning on again|
|Signal input||Control infusion, withdrawal, start, stop|
|External control signal||Start/Stop signal, active switch signal: 5V, 12V and 24V|
|Communication interface||RS485/RS232, Modbus protocol (RTU mode)|
Controller DC5V / 10W
Syringe pump DC24V / 24W
|Condition temperature||0 - 40 °C|
|Relative humidity||< 80 %|
|Controller dimensions||160 x 150 x 95 (mm)|
|Controller weight||1 Kg|
|Pump unit dimensions||257 x 110 x 131 (mm)|
|Pump unit weight||2.6 Kg|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!