SLF3x Flow Sensor Evaluation Kit
- Product SKU: SO-SLF3S-0600F-EVAL-KIT
- Category: Microfluidic Flow Sensors, Microfluidic Sensors, Sensirion
The SLF3x Evaluation Kit is meant to provide you with a complete setup, including an SLF3x sensor and a complete set of accessories to evaluate its performance.
Monitor your flow rate using the Windows software, and export your data for further analysis.
This Evaluation Kit allows you to test the Sensirion SFL3x flow sensors series. It includes the following:
- 1x SLF3S-0600F (0 - 2000 µL/min) or SLF3S-1300F (0 - 40 mL/min) flow sensor
- 1x SLF3x mounting clamp
- 1x SCC1-USB sensor cable with a USB plug to connect the sensor to a computer
- 1x Adapter cable with 6-pin connector to 4-pin M8
- 1x Ribbon cable from 6-pin connector to pigtail
- A basic set of fluidic connectors
Based on Sensirion's proven CMOSens® technology, the new SLF3x sensor series is the result of Sensirion's latest product developments. Its simpler design brings down the cost of this sensor, without any compromise on the performance. Flow rate is measured through the wall of a straight flow channel, with inert wetted materials for outstanding chemical resistance.
1x SLF3S-0600F (0 - 2000 µL/min) or SLF3S-1300F (0 - 40 mL/min) flow sensor
1x SLF3x mounting clamp
1x SCC1-USB sensor cable with a USB plug to connect the sensor to a computer
1x Adapter cable with 6-pin connector to 4-pin M8
1x Ribbon cable from 6-pin connector to pigtail
A basic set of fluidic connectors
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!