10-32 Coned PEEK Fittings + Ferrules (pack of 10)
- Product SKU: CIL-F-193X
- Category: IDEX, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Fittings & Connectors, Threaded Fittings
This 10-32 fittings connection kit for 1/16" OD tubing is made of biocompatible PEEK. It is designed so that the nut and ferrule create a dual compression: the forward cone on the ferrule provides outstanding gripping power and a leak-free seal.
This kit contains 10x SealTight™ Fitting 10-32 Coned and 10x Ferrules for 1/16" OD tubing.
- 10-32 coned port configuration
- 1/4" hexagonal head
- Highly inert and chemical-resistant PEEK material for a tight and strong connection
- Holds up to 9,000 psi (620 bar)
The dual compression created by the specially designed nut and ferrule enables the SealTight™ Fittings system to outperform standard finger-tightened fittings. The forward cone of the SealTight Ferrule provides gripping power and a leak-free seal via conventional compression by the receiving port. The slotted end creates the second compression zone in conjunction with a SealTight nut.
NOTE: Overtightening these fittings on fluoropolymer (e.g., FEP, PFA, and ETFE) tubing can cause the ID of your tubing to collapse. Gentle hand-tightening is sufficient to ensure a leak-free connection.
10x SealTight™ Fitting Long 10-32 Coned
10x Ferrules for 1/16" OD Tubing
|Thread port configuration||
|Max. pressure rating||483-620 bar (7000-9000 psi)|
|For tubing ID||1.6 mm (1/16")|
|Head style||1/4" Hex|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!