3-Stop Peroxide-Cured Silicone Pump Tubing (pack of 6)
- Product SKU: IM-07624-18
- Category: Ismatec, Microfluidic Accessories, Microfluidic Tubings, Peristaltic Tubing with Stoppers
Peroxide-cured silicone three-stop tubing for general lab use. This tubing has an extensive chemical compatibility, long tubing life and excellent biocompatibility.
Use this three-stop tubing with Ismatec ECOLINE VC-MS/CA8-6, ECOLINE VC-MS/CA412, REGLO Analog and Digital and Reglo ICC pumps or compatible 3-stop pump heads.
Sold by 6 units of 16" (406 mm) tubing.
Peroxide-cured silicone 3-stop tubing
- Tubing with 3 stoppers: to be used with MS/CA cartridges (ECOLINE VC-MS/CA8-6, ECOLINE VC-MS/CA412, REGLO Analog and Digital, Reglo ICC) and compatible 3-stop pump heads
- Ultra-smooth inner bore
- Excellent biocompatibility for sensitive applications
- Non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic, and non-hemolytic, low protein binding
- Waterproof and resistant to ozone, radiation and sunlight
- Color-coded stoppers
This standard platinum-cured silicone tubing is precisely extruded to get best accuracy and repeatability out of your peristaltic pump.
The tubing length is 16" (406 mm) with 12 units per pack. You should extend your tubing using tubing without stoppers and compatible hose barb fittings or by splicing together.
This tubing has a relatively high gas permeability, and is not recommended for concentrated solvents, oils, acids or dilute sodium hydroxide.
- Sterilization methods: gas (EtO), not autoclavable (stoppers will melt)
|Appearance||Length||Tubing formulation||Temperature range||Tubes per pack|
|Clear||16" / 406 mm||Peroxide-cured silicone||-51 to 238°C||6|
|Color-coded stops||Tubing ID (mm)||Tubing OD (mm)|
Gas permeability (at 25°C)
The permeability coefficient is calculated using the following formula:
((Amount of Gas (cm3) x tubing wall thickness (cm)) / (Surface Area of tubing ID (cm3) x time (sec) x pressure drop across tubing wall (cm Hg))) * 10-10
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Please contact us if you have any questions!