4-Port Manual Switching Valves
These manual valves are suitable for applications that requires operator control and connections among multiple fluid systems. They allow you to easily switch between two fluid paths by turning the control head and without disconnecting the lines. Three versions are available according to the switching option: diagonal flow, right angle "L" flow and Single "T" flow.
They come with compatible fittings and ferrules for 1/16" OD tubing.
The 4-Port Manual Switching Valves are ideal if your application requires a control from an operator and involves few interventions and/or the injection of small sample volumes. Thanks to its design, the valve can be easily placed in a specific support, for example a vertical valve bracket, or integrated in a bulkhead.
3 configurations of switching valves are available:
|Diagonal Flow switching valve||Right Angle Flow switching valve||T Flow switching valve|
Manufactured from PEEK, it offers biocompatibility and excellent chemical resistance. They have 1/4-28 thread ports and come with fittings and ferrules for 1/16" OD tubing. Fittings and ferrules for 1/8" OD tubing and plugs are available separately. To operate, all ports must be either connected to a line of your system or plugged.
- (1x) 4-Port Manual Switching Valve: the body of the valve is made in PEEK. It has 1/4-28 threads for 1/4-28 fittings.
- (4x) Flangeless Nut Short 1/4-28 Flat-Bottom: made in Tefzel™ (ETFE) for 1/16" OD hard-tubing.
- (4x) Flangeless Ferrule 1/4-28 Flat-Bottom: made in Tefzel™ (ETFE) for 1/16" OD hard-tubing.
- Only for the Right Angle Flow and T Flow configurations, (1x) Plug 1/4-28 Flat-Bottom: made in Delrin®.
- Autoclavable materials: PEEK and PTFE
- Infinitely reusable
- Easy installation in your microfluidic setup
- Connection: 4x 1/4-28 flat-bottom thread ports
- Thru hole diameter: 1 mm
- Maximum pressure: 500 psi (34 bar)
- Swept/Internal volumes:
- 12.4 µL, Diagonal Flow version
- 6.2 µL, Right Angle "L" Flow version
- 9.7 µL, Single "T" flow version
Shut-off flow during cleaning, column replacement or other operations without disconnecting the system.
Example of application of the Diagonal Flow Valve
With the 4-Port Manual Switching Valve in the Digital Flow version you can protect sensitive components of your microfluidic setup (such as a column) during a cleaning cycle. By using this valve you do not need to remove, plug and reconnect the different elements.
Example of application of the Right Angle Flow Valve
With the 4-Port Manual Switching Valve in the Right Angle Flow version you can switch from a detector to another by using the same flow across a single column. It is possible to plug the unused port with a specific plug (included in the kit).
Example of application of the T Flow Valve
The 4-Port Manual Switching Valve in the T Flow version allows you to use two different detectors at the same time while retaining the ability to isolate each detector when needed. It is possible to plug the unused port with a specific plug (included in the kit).
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!