4-Port Manual Switching Valve
These manual valves are suitable for applications that requires operator control and connections among multiple fluid systems. They allow you to easily switch between two fluid paths by turning the control head and without disconnecting the lines. Three versions are available according to the switching option: diagonal flow, right angle "L" flow and Single "T" flow.
They come with compatible fittings and ferrules for 1/16" OD tubing.
The 4-Port Manual Switching Valves are ideal if your application requires a control from an operator and involves few interventions and/or the injection of small sample volumes. Thanks to its design, the valve can be easily placed in a specific support, for example a vertical valve bracket, or integrated in a bulkhead.
3 configurations of switching valves are available:
|Diagonal Flow switching valve||Right Angle Flow switching valve||T Flow switching valve|
Manufactured from PEEK, it offers biocompatibility and excellent chemical resistance. They have 1/4-28 thread ports and come with fittings and ferrules for 1/16" OD tubing. Fittings and ferrules for 1/8" OD tubing and plugs are available separately. To operate, all ports must be either connected to a line of your system or plugged.
1x 4-port manual switching valve: the body of the valve is made in PEEK. It has 1/4-28 threads for 1/4-28 fittings
4x Flangeless nut short 1/4-28 flat-bottom in Tefzel™ (ETFE) for 1/16" OD tubing.
4x Flangeless ferrule 1/4-28 flat-bottom in Tefzel™ (ETFE) for 1/16" OD tubing
Only for the Right Angle Flow and T Flow configurations, 1x plug 1/4-28 flat-bottom in Delrin®
|Flow configuration||T angle||Diagonal||Right angle "L"|
|Thread ports||4x 1/4-28 flat-bottom||4x 1/4-28 flat-bottom||4x 1/4-28 flat-bottom|
|Materials||PEEK and PTFE||PEEK and PTFE||PEEK and PTFE|
|Thru hole||1.0 mm (0.040")||1.0 mm (0.040")||1.0 mm (0.040")|
|Max. pressure rating||34 bar (500 psi)||34 bar (500 psi)||34 bar (500 psi)|
|Swept/internal volume||9.7 µL||12.4 µL||6.2 µL|
Shut-off flow during cleaning, column replacement or other operations without disconnecting the system.
Example of application of the Diagonal Flow Valve
With the 4-Port Manual Switching Valve in the Digital Flow version you can protect sensitive components of your microfluidic setup (such as a column) during a cleaning cycle. By using this valve you do not need to remove, plug and reconnect the different elements.
Example of application of the Right Angle Flow Valve
With the 4-Port Manual Switching Valve in the Right Angle Flow version you can switch from a detector to another by using the same flow across a single column. It is possible to plug the unused port with a specific plug (included in the kit).
Example of application of the T Flow Valve
The 4-Port Manual Switching Valve in the T Flow version allows you to use two different detectors at the same time while retaining the ability to isolate each detector when needed. It is possible to plug the unused port with a specific plug (included in the kit).
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!