Chip One Straight Channel - Luer
- Product SKU: CS-10000246
- Category: Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic ChipShop, Microfluidic Flow Cells, Standard microfluidic chips
This straight channel chip has one single channel and it is available in PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate) or Topas (COC, cyclic olefin copolymer). The chip also include Luer connections to ensure a leak-free junctions to the inlet ant outlet tubing.
ChipShop chips are convenient, cost-effective and reliable for all your experiments:
- Luer connection molded with the chip: leak-free
- Highly-resistant and optically clear material: PMMA (Polymethylmetacrylate) or Topas (COC, cyclic olefin copolymer)
Standard microscope glass slide size (75.5 mm x 25.5 mm x 1.5 mm)
- Channel width: 2500 µm
- Channel depth: 150 µm
- Channel length: 58.5 mm
- Cover lid thickness: 175 µm for the PMMA chip and 140 µm for the Topas chip
- 1 unit
PMMA is a transparent thermoplastic, often used as a light-weight or shatter-resistant alternative to glass. It is sometimes called acrylic glass or Plexiglass. Chemically, it is the synthetic polymer of methylmethacrylate. PMMA is an acrylate polymer with an ester-group. This can be used to modify the surface chemically.
- Tg: 110°C
- Refractive index: 1.49
PMMA can be used with:
PMMA must not be used with:
Topas (COC) is a transparent thermoplastic cyclo-olefin copolymer, completely nonpolar and amorphous. It has a very low permeability for water vapour and a low capacity for the absorption of water.
- Tg: 142°C
- Refractive index: 1.53
COC can be used with:
COC must not be used with:
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, AUD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!