Classic Focused Flow Droplet Generator - topconnect (pack of 3)
- Product SKU: MN-02889
- Category: Flow Focusing Droplet Generators, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Droplet Generators, Micronit, Standard microfluidic chips
A pack of 3 classic focused flow (or flow focusing) single-etched droplet generators in glass with topconnect interface to be used with the Micronit Fluidic Connect Pro chip holder.
Available uncoated (hydrophilic) for oil-in-water or with a hydrophobic coating for water-in-oil, and with different channel sizes.
Focused flow droplet generators are widely used in microfluidics to generate highly monodisperse droplets of various sizes. This classic droplet generator is single-etched, creating a semi-oval channel shape. A new droplet generator, with a nozzle etched on both sides, is available for better performance.
Example with the Classic Droplet Generator - S
Nozzle design of the Classic Droplet Generator
Two channels sizes are available:
- Small (droplet range 10-60 µm): nozzle height: 10 µm, channel width: 100 µm, channel height: 20 µm
- Large (droplet range >50 µm): nozzle height: 50 µm, channel width: 500 µm, channel height: 100 µm
This Micronit chip offers the following features:
- Manufactured from high-quality borosilicate glass, inert to most chemicals and biocompatible
- Precision-etched microfluidic channels for reproducible results
- Single-etched nozzle, stable and highly monodisperse droplet generation
- Uncoated (hydrophilic) for oil-in-water (O/W) droplet generation, or coated (hydrophobic) for water-in-oil (W/O) droplet generation
Easily change the droplet size and frequency by tuning the flow rates of the dispersed and continuous phases. These chips are suitable for foam, digital PCR, single-cell analysis, encapsulation, particle and nanoparticle production, etc.
For optimal performance, the droplet generator should be used as follows:
|Inlet (A)||Inlet (B)||Outlet (C)|
|continuous phase (liquid surrounding the droplets)||dispersed phase: (droplet content)||generated emulsion|
3x Classic focused flow droplet generators - topconnect
|Chip material||Borosilicate glass|
|Housing & dimensions||Supplied in a black polymer cartridge with an external dimension of 75 x 25mm. The functional glass element has a size of 45x15mm.|
|Chip thickness||1800 µm|
|Nozzle height||10 µm||50 µm|
|Channel / nozzle width||100 µm||500 µm|
|Channel height||20 µm||100 µm|
|Inlets / outlets||2 / 1|
|Compatible holder||Fluidic Connect Pro|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!