Parallel Droplet Generator - topconnect (pack of 3)
- Product SKU: MN-00923
- Category: Flow Focusing Droplet Generators, Microfluidic Chips, Microfluidic Droplet Generators, Micronit, Standard microfluidic chips
A pack of 3 parallel droplet generators in glass with topconnect interface to be used with the Micronit Fluidic Connect Pro chip holder. Scale up your droplet production with 8 nozzles on one chip!
Available uncoated (hydrophilic) for oil-in-water or with a hydrophobic coating for water-in-oil, nozzle size of 75 µm.
Based on a focused flow design, this droplet generator combines 8 nozzles on one chip to multiply your droplet production rate by eight times! This Micronit chip offers the following features:
- Manufactured from high-quality borosilicate glass, inert to most chemicals and biocompatible
- Precision etched microfluidic channels for reproducible results
- Common inlets and outlets, 8 nozzles of 75 µm: scale up your production without changing your setup
- Optimized nozzle geometry: stable and highly monodisperse droplet generation
- Uncoated (hydrophilic) for oil-in-water (O/W) droplet generation, or coated (hydrophobic) for water-in-oil (W/O) droplet generation
Easily change the droplet size and frequency by tuning the flow rates of the dispersed and continuous phases.
We recommend that your first use a single nozzle droplet generator before using this parallel droplet generator in the following cases:
- if your supply of sample material is limited or expensive (eight nozzles use eight times as much sample material)
- if you are trying to build understanding of how the droplet size responds to changing parameters (one nozzle is easier to understand than eight nozzles that influence each other)
Parallel droplet generator technical drawing
- How to prevent clogging?
- Using the right surfactants in your droplet generator
- Finding the right flow rates in your droplet generator
- Surface wetting properties
- Units per pack: 3
- Chip material: Borosilicate glass
- Interface type: Topconnect
- Housing & dimensions: Supplied in a black polymer cardtridge with an external dimension of 75 x 25mm. The functional glass element has a size of 45x15mm.
- Channels: The chips has 3 layers, each layer contains channels. Filters at the inlets and outlets (see technical drawing)
- Chip thickness: 1900 µm
- Inlets / outlets: 2 / 1
- Compatible holder: Fluidic Connect Pro
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD or GBP, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
The shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the package and the country of destination: you can estimate the shipping cost on the cart page. We try to offer you the best shipping rates and services, shipping all our orders through DHL Express. Generally, your order reaches your lab in only 2 to 3 days after we send it, no matter the destination!
Please note that our shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place). Please contact us if you prefer using your own courrier account or have any question!