F-MI0 Inline Filter for HNP Pumps
- Product SKU: PM-F-MI0-s-f8-10
- Category: Filters, HNP Mikrosysteme, Microfluidic Accessories
An inline filter with 10 µm mesh to prevent particles from damaging your HNP micro annular gear pump. Manufactured in 316L stainless steel or alloy C22, with seals in Kalrez or EPDM to ensure the widest chemical compatibility.
The F-MI0 is an inline filter, used at the inlet of HNP micro annular gear pumps to prevent contamination or particles. It is strongly recommended to use a filter upstream a HNP pump, as the pump chambers are extremely small and can be clogged easily.
This inline filter offers the following advantages:
- Corrosion-resistant materials: 316L stainless steel, alloy C22
- Various seal materials: Kalrez (FFKM) or EPDM
- Optimized design to ensure a low pressure drop, even at high flow rates
- 1/4-28 connection
- Can be cleaned easily
1x F-MI0 inline filter
|Liquid temperature range||-10 ... +140 °C (-50 ... +150 °C)|
|Differential pressure range||max. 5 bar (72.5 psi)|
|Operating pressure||max. 20 bar (290 psi)|
|Internal volume||0.3 mL (0.02 in³)|
|Dimensions||Ø 14 x 34 mm (Ø 0.551 x 1.339 in)|
|Fluid connection||1/4-28 UNF|
|Pore size||10 µm|
|Filter area||1.3 cm² (0.2 in²)|
|Weight||approx. 32 g|
You can either order and pay via credit card or invoice (through a purchase order). Request a quote easily by clicking on the "Request a Quote" button in the cart page.
Please note that some products are not available for direct purchase: just click "Request a Quote" on the product page and fill in the form to get more informations!
- Add your products to the cart
- In the cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Complete your credit card informations (don't worry, we are using Stripe, a PCI-certified program specialized in online transactions)
- That's it! You will receive an order confirmation within a few minutes, and our team will send you the invoice.
- Add your products to the cart
- In the website header, click on Request a Quote
- Fill in the required informations, then click on Submit Quote
- Our team will send you a quote shortly
- After receiving the quote, just send your purchase order at email@example.com
- Our team will complete your purchase and send you the invoice!
If you wish to pay in USD, GBP or AUD, please specify it in your PO. We can add the converted value in the required currency to the quote if requested.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in France.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping country, and can be estimated from the cart page. Our shipping rates and times are:
- France: GLS (1-2 business days), free shipping above 350€
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czechia, Slovakia:
- GLS (2-4 business days), free shipping above 350€
- DHL Express (1-2 business days), reduced rate above 350€
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Cyprus, Malta: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- United Kingdom: DHL Express (1-2 business days), free shipping above 400€
- USA, Canada: DHL Express (1-3 business days), free shipping above 400€
- Switzerland: DHL Express (1-2 days), free shipping above 450€
- Other countries: DHL Express, shipping rates based on the destination, weight and dimensions
If you wish to use your own shipping account, we will charge a flat fee of 15€.
We reserve the right to apply a surcharge for parcels > 30 kg, palletized shipments, or packages with dimensions exceeding the maximum dimensions of our carriers.
Please note that our standard shipping incoterms are DAP (Delivered At Place), or EXW if using your own carrier.
Contact us if you have any questions!